????Chapter Thirteen????

Me and scar were sitting on a park bench watching the twins play. Micahel was in the sandbox building something and lexi was on the swing.

"Hey about us talking?"

"Yea"

"I guess we could talk right now since were here" I shrugged. I'm not sure what he wanted to talk about I mean I thought we cleared everything up.

"I just want you to know.... that I love you and that I probably won't love anyone the way I love you" he sighed I could tell it took alot for him to say that.

"I don't know how I feel about you... for five years I thought I hated you but i just can't because I still love you in some ways" he smiled.

"Honestly i just want the chance to fix this...us I want to make it up to you somehow and I need you to know Im still in love you" he said grabbing my hand.

I couldn't deny that I still loved him I mean we had to much history I've known him since kindergarten you can't just throw away stuff like that.

"Okay" I nodded. I guess everybody deserved seconde chances.

"Really?!?" He said excitedly.

"Yes really" I laughed. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Ohhhh" i heard Michael say. Me and scar pulled away from each other laughing.

"Hey mommy hey daddy" he said giving us an innocent wave.

"Hey Michael" we both said in unsion.

"Daddy can you teach me basketball now" Michael said hopping around.

"Sure" scar said picking Michael up.

"Be careful you two" I yelled after them.

"Okay mommy" Michael yelled. Scar smiled at me.

I walked over to the swings to play with lexi.

"Boo!" Lexi jumped.

"Mommy you scared me" she whined. I laughed and picked her up.

"I'm sorry baby" I smiled.

"You wanna go down the slide??"

She nodded happily. I put her down and we both ran to the slide.

Mazzi's pov
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Me and Michael were on the basketball court. I put him on my shoulders so that he could reach the net.

"Alright now go" I said and he threw the basketball and it went in.

"Yay!" He screamed. I jumped around with him yelling.

"All star status" I said looking up at him. I tunred around and I immediately stopped smiling.

"Who are you" Michael asked curiously laying his chin on the top of my head.

"So she told you about the kids" briana ask rolling her eyes.

"Daddy I don't like her she's a meani" Michael said.

"Yea I know she is" I laughed.

"Is that why you left me because of the kids??"

"I left because I wanted to...now if you'll excuse me I have a life to live" I said walking away from her I had a smirk on my face.

"This isn't over" I heard her say from behinde me.

I shrugged and walked over to where lexi and kira were.

"Hey daddy" lexi said running over to me.

"Hey princess"

"So are y'all ready to go??" Kira asked.

"Hide and seek" both the twins yelled. I looked at kira and she nodded in apporval.

I sat michale down.

"I wanna be it!" Michael said jumping up and down.

"Okay count to ten" Lexi said running off.

"Okay" michale then started counting. I looked around and kira and lexi were both gone.

I looked towards a slide that had covering over it. I ran over as fast as I could and slid down.

"Ow" I heard someone whisper.

"Kira?"

"Scar?? Go find your own hiding spot" she laughed.

"It's to late now" I said.

"I was here first"

"And I was here second"

"Shhh I hear him" she said. Then their was silence.

"I found you mommy!!" Michael shouted from the bottom of the slide.

"No fair" she said getting up.

"Well guess what your daddy's up their to"

"Really?" Michael peeked in and laughed.

"I found you daddy"

I slid down and hopped up.

"No fair you cheated" I said to kira.

"Did not"

"Oh really"

"Mhmm" she nodded smiling.

"Now help me find lexi" Michael said running off.

After we found lexi everybody was ready to go.

Kira's pov
###############################

Everybody walked into the house the twins still somehow had lots of energy left. The were hoping around and giggling still.

I sat down on the couch and lexi hopped onto my lap.

"Can we have movie night" Michael asked coming in the living room with scar.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Oh oh mommy I have an idea" lexi said excitedly.

"What's your idea?" I smiled curious as to what she came up with this time.

"How about daddy can stay over here with us for movie night" she smiled.

"Lexi I dont know if he can"

"Can you can you can you" the twins yelled in unsion looking at scar.

He smiled at them.

"Yeah sure as long as your mommy is okay with that" he said looking at me. I smiled back at him.

"Yea of course you can" the twins jumped around yelling.

"Well I just have to run to the house to get some clothes" he said standing up.

"Okay" I said standing up and walking him to the door.

"Tha-"

"Dont say it" I laughed. He smile at me.

"We'll be waiting for you to get back so hurry" I said as he walked down the stairs.

"Okay" he laughed. I watched as he got in his car and drove off. I walked back inside and the twins were playing with their toys.

"Alright lets go get you guys washed up" I said the both ran upstaris and grabbed their night clothes.

"Mommy this girl at the park was very mean to me amd daddy" Michael said while going to the bathrrom.

"What girl?"

"I don't know her name but she was a big girl like 45" I laughed at his logic.

"Well if you see her again tell me" I said stopping the water. He nodded and got in the tub.

I went over to lexi's bathrrom and checked on her. Once I got them in their pj's I took a shower as well.