😢😱Chapter Nineteen 😢😱

Me and mazz had just made it to shanti's house to pick up the twins.

We both got out and walked to the door. Mazz knocked and shanti answered.

"Hey love birds" she said as we walked in.

"Shut up" I said as she lead us to the living room.

"Who was at the door" I heard michale yell. We all walked in and the twins ran over to me and mazz.

"Mommy" Michael said hugging me.

"Daddy" Lexi said hugging mazz.

"Hey babbies" I said hugging them both.

"Daddy daddy I asked qwes if if he can play basketball wif us" Michael said to mazz.

"Cool" mazz said picking him up. Me and Lexi went and sat down on the couch.

"Mommy look I drew a picture" Lexi said holding out a drawing to me. I grabbed it from her and looked at it.

"See that's me and mikey and you and  daddy" she giggled.

"I see you did awesome" I said squeezing her tightly.

"Can i show daddy" she asked looking up at me.

"Of course he'll love it" I said. She hoped up and ran over to mazz and Michael.

"You got a whole family" shanti said from beside me.

"Morning everybody" Travis said walking into the room.

"Hey travis" the twins both said.

"Wassup man" mazz said doing a handshake with Travis.

"Nothin much that video of you dancing is everywhere man all over instagram" Travis said sitting down on the floor next to him and the twins.

Mazz looked at me and smiled.

"Yea I kinda took classes"

"Well it paid off you got moves you should teach me" travis laughed. I turned back to shanti.

"What did you say" I asked her.

"I said when are you gonna quit playin and get back together??" Shanti said in a duh tone.

I thought about it for a second.

"I don't know" I shrugged shanti rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Y'all get on my nerves foreal" she laughed. Mazzi's phone started ringing causing me to glance over at him. The twins were now having there own conversation.

I stopped paying attention to him and looked at shanti.

"Aren't you supposed to be flying out to Miami next week" she asked me. I then remembered.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot about that" I said face palming.

"See what would you do without me" she said flipping her hair.

I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Okay I'll be there in a minute" I heard mazz say hanging up the phone. He looked up and me and and gave a weak smile.

"I have to go meet a friend downtown is it okay-"

"No go ahead it's fine shanti and me planned to do something today anyway" I lied shanti poked me in my side.

He nodded and gave the twins hugs and stuff and said bye to everyone. He smiled at me before closing the door behind him.

"Uncle Travis can we get in the pool" Lexi asked.

"Ask your mommy" he said she turned to be and smiled.

"Please mommy" she begged.

"Alright go find your bathing suits" I said they both ran upstairs laughing and yelling.

"I want kids" Travis said out loud.

I looked at shanti then at Travis.

"What?" He asked looking at us confused.

Me and shanti both burst out laughing.

"What?!" He asked again. Which only made me laugh harder I shook my head.

"Nothing baby nothing" shanti said standing up.

Mazzi's pov
////////////////////////////////////////////

I wouldn't have left if it wasn't important. I just wish anybody else had called. Briana asked me to meet her downtown at the mall. I got out of the car and walked inside.

Where are you- mazzi

I looked around for her and spotted her walking towards me.

"Heyy baby" she said trying to hug me but I st led to the side. She folded her arms across her chest and looked me in the eye.

"So that's how it is??" She said lowly. I nodded.

"Now What was so important that I had to leave my family" I said crossing my arms.

"Family?? You mean your ex and those children" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. The way she said that made me feel some type of way.

"Yea my family"

"We're your family" she said now angry.

"I broke up with you because your a bitch why can't you understand that I'm over it" I said angry as well.

"Wait who is we???" I said realizing what she had said.

She put her hand on her stomach and looked at me.

"No no no no no not right now" I said putting my hand over my face and shaking my head.

"Yes" She whispered.

"What the hell do you mean yes" I said now fully angry.

"I mean this is your child and we are your family not some wanna be bitch" she said I made a fist with my hand.

"Don't talk call her a bitch and don't think that this changes anything I still love Akira and she still loves me and I'm not about to sit here and listen to this bullshit.

"Yea akira may love you now but after she finds out she won't" she shrugged. Then reality hit me What am I supposed to tell her I was just getting stuff back together and briana just had to fuck it up.

From the corner of my eye I saw a flash go off. Shit paparazzi.

I then saw more flashes as people with cameras came out of nowhere. I sprinted towards th exit trying to avoid them.

"When do we see the twins!"

"Are you back with your ex?!"

I ducked off behind a car and they ran past looking for me. Once the sound of voices faded I came out from my hiding spot and walked to my car with my head down.

I got in and rested my head on the steering wheel. Should I tell Kira if I did would she still want to be with me What if she dosent I would probably die.

I pulled at my hair.

"Stupid stupid stupid" I yelled at myself.