👑👗Chapter Seventeen👑👗

The doorbell rang from downstairs telling me he was here. I didn't move.

"You are going" shanti said pulling me up from the chair.

"Why" I whined as her and tiana pulled me downstairs.

"Because y'all are to fucking cute together" shanti said walking to the door. I moved my hair so that it covered my face.

"You look fine" Tiana said moving it back. She gave a small smile and I did the same.

Shanti opened the door and he walked in. He was wearing some black pants and a button up polo shirt.

He was still facing shanti.

"I haven't seen you in a while" he said hugging her.

"I know right" she said as they let go.

"So where is kira?" He asked. I moved my hair back in my face as shanti turned him around. I looked down at my shoes afraid of his reaction.

"Nope" shanti said walking towards me. She moved my hair out of my face and made me look up and tiana laughed.

"You look beautiful okay calm down" she said pushing me over to mazz.

"Hey" I said shyly.

"You look...." he trailed off. I looked down.

"You look amazing" he said grabbing my hands causing me to look up at him.

I gave a small smile.

"Thank you you look good to" I said. He looked down at me and smiled. We stared at each other for awhile.

"Awwww" Tiana and shanti said in unsion breaking our staring contest.

I laughed looking away from him.

"Really" then I saw that they had their cameras on us. I blushed a little stepping back I ran into mazz. He wrapped his arms around my waist causing Tiana and shanti to aww again and take pictures.

"Okay okay can we go now" I said my voice shaking. He smiled and nodded.

"Bye shanti bye tiana" we both called as we walked out. I closed the door behinde me and followed him to the car.

I got in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers.

We started driving in a comfortable silence.

"Are you wearing makeup??" He asked and then shook his head.

"Yea do you not..."

"No no nothing like that it's just that I've never seen you with makeup you look beautiful" he said and i smiled to myself.

"Not that you didn't look beautiful before or anything its just that-" I cut him off my bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Trying to hard?" He asked smiling at me. I nodded and smiled back. I could tell he was nervous because he kept touching his hair it's a habit him and michale both have.

I placed my hand over his trying to calm him. And he looked away from the road for a seconde and smiled.

We listened to music in silence and then we pulled up to this big house cars were parked anywhere there was room and people were scattered everywhere. Me and mazz both got out and started walking to the door.

"This reminds me of the high school parties we used to go to" I laughed reminiscing.

"Right I don't see the difference" he laughed aswell. We walked in and it was crowded I looked around this place.

"Woah...now I see the difference" I mumbled to myself. Mazz heard me and laughed.

"Well if it isn't the scar lord himself" a tall darkskinned guy said doing a hand shake with mazz.

"I didn't think you would come I know this aint exactly your scen" he said. I stood behinde mazz shyly.

"Yea I needed a break anyway" mazz nodded.

"I heard about your kids good thing they look like their mom" the man laughed. I giggled a little causing them to look at me.

"Oh yea Andre this is Akira my..." mazz trailed off.

"His girl friend" I finished holding my hand out to Andre. Mazz watched me curiously as I shook his hand.

"So I'm guessing your the twins mom?" He said.

"Yea" I nodded. 

"Well it's nice to meet you y'all enjoy the party" he said walking away from us. We both noded and mazz turned to me.

"You didn't have to-"

"Shut up and get me something to drink" I said playfully laughing. He smiled.

He turned around and I already knew what he was going to ask.

"Surprise me" I said he nodded going to the kitchen.

I looked around the place. Unlike high school parties where the dance floor was the living room their was an actual dance floor and different colored lights flashed everywhere.

"Here you go" mazz said handing me a cup. I looked into it.

"What is it?" I asked.

"A surprise" he smirked. I sipped it and the strong taste of alcholo hit me.

"Woah" I said. Mazz laughed at me.

"Not funny" I said laughing. He smiled.

"You wanna dance?" He asked running his hands through his hair. I smiled and pulled him to the dance floor.

Lil uzi vert started playing from the speakers as we got on the dance floor.

"You okay?" He asked smirking at me curiously.

"Yea why wouldn't I be" I giggled. He shook his head and smiled. We started dancing to the song.

"You still can't dance I see" I said turning to him. He put his hand on his heart pretending to be offended.

"Actually I took dance classes" he said smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Really?" I said smikring.  He nodded.

"Then show me" I said stepping back. He looked at me surprised.

"Right here...right now?" He asked looking at me wide eyed. I smirked and nodded.

"Go" I said as the next song started.

"Scar lord" I shouted over and over as he started to dance. The people around us made a circle calling his name.

I screamed the loudest as people recorded him and shouted his name. The song finished and everyone cheered.

I walked over to him and hugged him tightly.

"See that wasn't so hard" I said to him.

"With you here it wasnt" he whisperd to me.