Chaper 19. Maze

I was holding my head, screaming. The room grew colder and colder. The floor beneath me was not a floor. But a white and black checkered glass. Shining up at me, I could see my reflection. The rest of the room was black. There were doors everywhere. I heard faint footsteps and laughing.

I rose to my feet and noticed a note on the floor. It was a white piece of paper. It read;

Your trapped in an illusion. You wanted to know? Here you are my dearest. We're all waiting. Go on.

I bit my lip and ripped the paper, throwing it. I tried the first door. It was locked. The second. Locked. The third. Locked. The fourth, unlocked... I took a deep breath and pushed. I caught a Glimpse of something passing by quickly, running. The footsteps sounded bare footed. All I saw was a glimpse of a pink bloodied and tattered materiel and long brown hair. I tried to get to it but it was gone. A girl? I looked down and noticed a old stuffed bear, beaten and bloody.

I wanted to pick it up but I hesitated and walked past it. I walked down the long halls, looking around. I was lost in thought but I stopped dead cold when I saw something. Something...someone ran down the hall and stopped to stare at me. A boy in a orange jacket and a white mask stared at me then ran. I chased after him but when I got around the corner he was gone...

I sighed and looked around again. More doors. Where they leading me somewhere? But...who is they? I tried the first door. As I suspected it was locked. So I walked to the next location and tried that one. This one flew open, as if it were meant to be opened. I entered. I saw nothing at first. When I turned to the corner of the room, there were more doors. And someone standing next to one.

He kind of reminded me of link from the Legend of Zelda. He bowed his head and smirked. Then disappeared. I caught myself trying to reach out and grab him. But he was gone. I groaned. I have no idea where I am. I'm cold. I'm confused..

Why was I here anyway? Was Jeff playing around with my mind? Why. Where the hell am I going...

I tried the door and it opened. I walked to more hallways. I began hearing knocking on the walls. Faint and then loud. I would turn and look behind me now again. It got louder and louder. I couldn't take it, I started to sprint down the hall. Now I looked behind me, It looked like the same boy I had seen with the white mask but this time no mask, just a hood and red eyes. He was still and he tilted his head. Then he dashed off. I was still running when I ran into a door. I opened it, hoping it was the way out. I slammed it behind me and turned, taking a deep breath.

This was not the way out. (Cliff hanger? Yes yes..)