Chapter 16 Vision

*:3*

Lila-

I felt as if I was floating. The ground was wet and cold. A crimson liquid stained my hands and knees. I stood slowly.

Blood.

Blood was the fist thing I saw. I gasped and covered my mouth- unknowing of my stained hands, now on my face. Danny, Martha and Tate lay cold on the floor, blood everywhere.

Gashes in their sides.

I shook my head and backed up, But felt something behind me, I spun quickly.

Jack.

I knew he did this. I backed away from him, As he stepped toward me. There was a voice in the background; He is a monster. Over and over.

Jack lunged for me and began to stab at me, blood flung everywhere. My eyes shutting slowly, The voices growing louder as he just sat there. Stabbing, Stabbing, Stabbing away.

I was still alive, though, screaming out, "Why?" Over and over. But there was no response just silence and the sound of blood dripping, organs crunching and my gurgled cries.

Everything seemed to dim out. And then;

There was no sound at all for a while.

A dark loud voice said in a low tone, "My dear. Don't you see what you have gotten yourself into? You should know something about Jack. He's a killer, I'm sure you knew but he's dangerous. He may seem like someone you can trust. But he's not. Remember. Remember my words and hear them clear."

The last work echoed, and I laid there, Bleeding. Bleeding...