Chapter 30. Trustworthy.

WOOOO FUCK
IM IN A MOOD TO WRITE.
AND I HAVE SOME SICK TWISTED STORY PLOTS THAT YOU'll ALL HATE ME FOR BUT- THATS FINE. And also, thank you all for your support and Get Wells. xx

Also this will be un-edited, so If there are any mistakes, I blame autocorrect.
Fuck you autocorrect.

"Let you die?" Sally's voice squeaked. "But why! You're so pretty!" She grinned at me, and I couldn't find a smile back. She quickly understood when the tall guy touched her shoulder, shaking his head.

"Maybe this was a bad idea..?" The masked boy said, lifting his mask a big so you could see his lips. "I mean," he looked up at the tall man then at Jack. "She could go to the police, she could tell anyone."

I scowled slightly in the lack of confidence he had in me, biting my lip slightly, absolutely disgusted by everything.

"No, she won't go to the police." Jack snapped back at him, but turning his head towards me and timidly shrugging. "Right...?"

I rolled my eyes. "You're the one who brought me here. Maybe you should have thought it over before hand!" I snapped, not realizing I did, which made everyone go silent. And when I mean silent, I mean...you couldn't hear their breathing. "Anyways," I timidly spoke now. "You can trust me...I mean, what am I going to say exactly? Hi, my name is Lila, I just moved down her not too long ago, and I'm afraid that my boyfriends "roommates" are going to hurt me, or Danny. And did I mention I'm dead? Here, let me lead you to a really nice mansion IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WH-"

The Masked boy cut me off. "We get it," he shrugged. "You're right. I guess you're trustworthy then."

I glared at him. I didn't like him so far. At all.
"So," Jack said loudly. "It's settled? You're staying here? And of course with Danny. Not Tate. And not his mom." He said sternly.

"And if they do somehow find out about...the rest of us," The Tall man continued. "As said before, We'll have to kill them."

I nodded a bit, knitting my eyes together, coming up with a slight excuse, clearing my throat. "O-oh, okay yeah, yeah...Do you think- I could have some time to...think it over?"

The tall man nodded at me. "Of course, take as much time needed."

"Then.." I said, glancing to the others, everything a bit too much. "Then I'm gonna go home...yeah, wow, I need to get Danny something to eat, Martha works late tonight, she won't get home until 7:00 am..and Tate's probably concerned. I..would rather not make him suspicious." I said quietly, not trying to sound nervous, though my heart rate was slowly speeding up.

"Oh, alright." Jack said, standing up and holding out a hand to me. "Come, I'll walk you h-"

"Oh no, no!" I said a bit loud, standing up on my own. "I need to..walk and think..alone." I said, my heart leaping to my throat. I couldn't wait to get out of here.

"O...Kay.." Jack replied, sitting down, shrugging. "See you soon then.."

"See you sooooon!!!!" Sally squealed, as the others waved.

I quickly moved to the door, opening the handle slowly, then shutting the door behind me.

Then I started sprinting, as fast as I could, not getting tired at all, glancing back. The mansion that I saw was no longer there, as if it has vanished, shaking my head and running faster and faster. How the hell am I going to explain all of this to Danny...What excuse do I have to cook up to tell Tate that we're suddenly leaving. He knows I don't have a job..and..

There's was a loud car horn and I snapped out of thought, realizing I had already made it to the road, and also being in the middle of it.

"Sorry!" I yelled to The driver, crossing the road the rest of the way, approaching Tate's house quickly, running up the porch steps and bursting into the house, glancing around for Danny. "Danny?! Tate?!" I panted heavily, now feeling exhausted.

"Lila?" I heard Tate call, appearing from the kitchen. "What're you doing home? I was going to check you out of the hospital tomorrow.." He stepped closer to me. "And you're sweating..what happened?"

Shit. I need an excuse.

"Well...Jack got me out, and he was late for something, so he had to leave, and I walked home, but then forgot that Danny forgot to eat so I ran all the way back..sorry if I scared you.." I sighed, slowly regaining my breath, managing to keep my cool.

"Oh..it's alright," Tate cooed, "I already made him dinner." He pointed upstairs. "He's asleep already." He grinned.

My eyes went a little wide, and I swear I caught a small scent of alcohol on his breath, leaning in a bit. "T-That's great..Tate..Have you been...drinking?" I asked, gasping a bit, as he never struck me as a guy to drink at all.

"Just a few beers that have been sitting in the fridge for a while now..." He trailed off, smirking down at me. "Want some? I left a few."

I shook my head, stepping back a bit, the smell a bit horrid for me, because I never liked the smell of alcohol. "No-no.."

"C'mon..it'll make you feel good.." Tate said, his voice deeper than usual, swinging his arm around my waist and pulling me closer, while putting his other hand on my back.

I got intense uncomfortable chills, wanting to push him off, but not daring, knowing how dangerous alcohol could be. "Tate you're drunk, stop.." I spoke sternly, giving a slight tug as to tell him to release me.

He didn't react at all to my actions, doing what he wanted anyways, leaning down and bringing his lips to mine, kissing me firmly, his hand sliding from my back to the back of my neck, making it impossible to avoid it, having no choice but to stand still, letting out a discomforted growl.

WAIT WAIT, STOP READING! If reading slightly sexual things discomforts you, then please DO NOT keep reading. xx thank you!

"C'mon..." He whispered, breaking away from my lips, now proceeding to kiss down my neck, his hand going up and into my shirt slightly, "Get rid of all that stress.." He spoke slowly, my vision growing blurry, not being able to do anything, but tilt my head up, shutting my eyes. What the hell was I doing? Jack would kill me for sure...

He started to bite softly, using his teeth to caress the skin, now and then biting hard. I started to run my fingers through his hair, not being to concentrate or think of anything else but this.

Before I knew it, I was starting to moan quietly, feeling him pick me up and Carry my upstairs and into his room, shutting the door behind him.

And everything started to feel distant. After each piece of clothing was removed without hesitation...I knew there was no looking back.