chapter twenty nine.

Start from the beginning

" shud i gyet the ova wan s'well" a deep dark voice rung in my ears , i turned from yinka to the engt pairs of eyes that were glaring down at me, i stared back with fear in my heart but hatrid in my eyes wich seemed to talk 'Rhino by surprise' because he....he smirked?

''naah, just get the car" He spoke, his voice was deep, like a growl coming from deep in his stomach then was stuck in his chest, the type of voice that hels authority and...well, danger. no wonder everyone was so scared of him, cause i was shitting my pants.

the guy that asked the question nodded then took out his phone before walking back to the direction he was coming from and calling someone.

"Aye Hurry!" Rhino  growled, the guy looked back and nodded before starting to run.

i cringed at the sound of  his voice, then glared at them, why where they looking down at me like that, i tried to move my ankle but then gasped and sunk my teeth into my lip in pain. they saw this and smirked. looking at each other.

''aah...so we seem to have a-" Tyrone kicked my foot, making me cry out "situation" they all laughed except of Rhino, who smirked, he was the only one that was just staring at me, with wierd emotions

i glared at them in disgust  while i breathed  heavily before i dares to openin my mouth, to try and buy some time

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RHINO's POV.

she glared at me with her cold chocolate eyes, she is so much more peng in real like, fuck peng! shes fucking beautiful. in all my life of linking chicks  well ...skets, ive never seen someone like her, i get why tyrones being a crack head all cos of her, she can make anyone crazy just by one glance of her face, the thick hair, her arched brows, african eyes and nose but the one thing that drove me crazy, is her lips, so purky and plump, not in the nasty messed up way, they were perfect. i looked as she trembled after this kid kicks her foot, clearly he can see she's hurt, so whys he gona go and kick her for, she was scared though, and thats what i wanted, i smirked to clarify that look that said 'i dont care what happens to you'. she seemed to glare back at me, which i find to be hot, making me smirk even more.

she caught her breath from the pain, i could tell it was unbearable, her face showed it....then her head snapped towards us, her eyes holding mine in particular...

"what do you want from me" she hissed, her melodic voice disguised with the hate that i know she felt.

tyrone turned to me with a grin, i swear sometimes i feel like boxing this kid in the face, but he is useful, and for once he's been right about the girl. i raised a brow before turning to her. i squatted down and positioned my face close to hers, her breathing became hitched  and i could feel her warm breath on my face, she smelt so....sweet, and by sweet, i mean, literally of sweets...

i looked at her until she decided to look back into my eyes, she wasnt glaring anymore, i could tell she was scared, but there was something else...she looked, fascinated, which made me smile.

"youre a sexy one aint you" i spoke in her ear, my cheeck brushing her soft one, she gasped in shock...why?

i moved from her and stood up next to tyrone, who was looking at me wierdly, i s=chose to ignore him

"so...what do you think about my boy ty? huh" i nodded to her

she was frowning, looking at me wierdly.

i laughed and turned away then to her before setting my face to serious, and stone hard. "im giving you permission to speak little girl" i looked confused "what do 'you' " i pointed at her "think about him" i nodded to tyrone.