Chapter 57

IMPORTANT!
Before you read this chapter, make sure you've read the previous ones. Seems like there was a problem with the notifications. And if you can't see the chapter, delete the book off your library and add it again^^ hope that will do~
Now have fun with the new chapter
---------------

"I'm a shifter, not a dog." He huffs.

I lean in and trail kisses down his neck before whispering "You sure about that?" I grind my lower half against his and bite my lip when he groans out. "Because I'm pretty sure I can make you my little bitch." I keep going and bite my lip when I feel his excitement pressing against me. "Nawh, you grow hard so fast, do you like me that much?"

"A- Amanda, stop." He whimpers and shuts his eyes.

"No." I smile to myself before biting his neck. 

"Amanda." He says in a more confident tone but I keep going anyway. I moan softly when nibbling on his earlobe, knowing he didn't have a chance against me. I keep going to keep him distracted and reach for the bathrobe that was hanging on the corner of the bed. I pull the belt out of its loop and tie his hands before tying them to the bed.

I peck his lips and smirk at him when he realizes what I did. "Amanda, untie me. Now."

"What do we say to the son of death? Not today." I chuckle at my own joke while Lu just glares at me. I ignore him once more and open the top drawer of the nightstand, pulling out a pink collar.

His eyes widen in shock when he sees my little present. "Are you serious? You can't be serious, right? Please tell me you want me to buy you a dog."

"Why buy a dog when I have you though?" I smirk at him and put the collar around his neck. Lu doesn't try to fight against it and just accepts it. He tries to avoid my gaze which is kind of cute. "Nawh, did I embarrass the big bad shifter?" I laugh when I notice that his cheeks are tinted in a slight pink shade. 

"Shut up." He mumbles to himself, still avoiding my gaze. I grab his chin and turn his face towards mine, forcing him to look at me.

"What was that?" I raise an eyebrow at him, daring him to say anything rude again. I can clearly see the surprise in his eyes, which makes it so much more fun.

"Nothing." He lets out a sigh. "Gee though, if this is what I get for scaring you, guess I have to do it more often."

Before I can do anything else, I hear my phone ringing and pull it out of my pocket.

"Hey Tina." I say, wondering why she called.

"Hey..." I bite my lip to oppress a sigh from slipping out. I think I already know what she's going to say. Lu watches me and looks up to his tied hands. He finally noticed that he can just untie himself, since it was just a simple bow with the two strings near his hands. I roll my eyes when he pulls on one of them and frees himself.

Such a clever boy. 

But instead of taking off the pink collar too, he just rubs his hands up and down my thighs.

"Everything okay, Tina?" I ask, since she was keeping quiet.

"Would you... uhm... kill me if I couldn't come to work tomorrow?" By the way she said it, I can sense how nervous she is. I decide to just let it slide. Guess I'll be all by myself tomorrow then since I can't call any of the other two girls in.

"Nah, it's fine. See you next week then."

"Thank you so much, take care."

"You too, bye."

"Bye."

I hang up the phone and place it on the nightstand before letting out a sigh. "Guess who can work all alone tomorrow." I exclaim in a fake cheerful way.

"Nawh, guess I have to make you feel better then." Lu says before spinning us over and placing himself between my legs. But I can't help giggling when my eyes land on his collar. 

I trace my finger along the fabric. "You still didn't take it off, could it be that you like it?" I ask him with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Hush." He says, the pink color raising to his cheeks again. Before I can say anything else he kisses me while wrapping his arms tight around my body. 

The next morning I groan out when leaving the comfort of my bed. Lu was long gone so I couldn't even make up an excuse to myself to why I should stay longer in bed. I get ready, grab a small snack and go to work.

I prepare everything before the first costumers enter the little store. And just like I thought. This day is really boring and exhausting. I don't have any of the girls here to make silly jokes with. Oh well. 

Eventually the hours went by as did the sun and when I check the time I smile when I notice that I just have half an hour before I can go home. I sit down in one of the seats and stare into the night. The traffic lights and cars where the only things bringing light to the darkness. I sit there for a while and count the few cars passing by.

...eight...

...nine...

...ten-

The bell above the door rings and I turn my head to see who just walked in. My eyes widen in surprise when I see the Japanese couple from yesterday. He was wearing a black suit with a different purple tie than yesterday while she wore an elegant long dress, much like the one from yesterday but not quite and again, purple.

I get up and greet them before leading them to a table. I can't help but wonder if they always wear purple. Is that their thing or something?

I take their order, which is the same as yesterday and bring it to them.

When they are ready to pay, I thank them for coming and tell them how much they have to pay. My eyes widen when he leaves me with a tip that is more than the food and drinks they ordered.

He gets up and pats my shoulder. "It's for the excellent service we received."

Just when I'm about to thank them again, a piercing sting on my neck stops me from doing so. I clutch my hand around my neck and feel a syringe. I turn my face to look at the man who is just grinning at me. "Sorry about this, it's nothing personal." With that they both left. 

My knees gave in and let me fall to the ground. My body seems to be on fire and my vision gets blurry. What the hell did they do to me. I can't move my body anymore and my already blurred vision seems to give up on me as well, leaving me in darkness. I feel my spirit drifting away more and more to a point where nothing matters anymore. All pain is gone, all problems are irrelevant. I can't even remember anything nor can I think. But that's okay. All I'm left with is the feeling of heaviness and lightness at the same time. It's kind of relaxing so I just give in.

------------------

Hey^^

next chapter is ready~

Chapter 58 will be in Lu's POV^^

Feel free to share your thoughts~

love,  hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3