Chapter 19

"Excuse me?"

"I sat here all the time, they tortured me and you act like it is a normal thing!" He yells while holding on to the bars.

"It is a normal thing." I mutter and look away.

He shakes the whole cage, getting more and more angry with me. "They tortured me and you did nothing!" He shouts in my face. "He choked me right after you left the room so don't tell me you didn't know."

He sits down and leans back. He scoffs and mutters something under his breath.

I'm sorry.

I open the lock and the door flies open. I look at him blankly. "I understand that you are angry. So let it out on me. Just let it out."

He glares at me as if not believing in my words. He leans to the front and crawls outside. As he gets up in front of me I look to the ground. I feel an impact on my shoulders but it is way softer than expected and it wasn't a punch. I look up surprised and stare into Sebastian's eyes.

"Did you really think that I would beat you?" He scoffs. He takes away his hands from my shoulders and turns away from me, ready to walk off but he stops himself before doing so. "He chocked me right after you left the room. Why didn't you do anything?" He whispers.

I couldn't.

I step closer to him, placing my hand on his back. "Who did it? Was someone else in that room all the time?"

"Look." He says before he turns back around. He stares with his pleading eyes into my own and cups my hands in his. "You need to be careful, he will destroy you, you need to-"

The door slams open, cutting him off and both our heads snap towards it, watching Jack enter the room. A huge grin is plastering his face as if he just won the lottery or something.

Seb lets go of my hands and his whole body tenses up.

"I see you like your boys in cages? Not what I expected but ok, I guess."

"Who allowed you to come in?"

"Do I need to ask? My bad."

What the heck is wrong with him?

"Yes you do, now get out." I spit out.

He lifts his hands in surrender. "Just thought I could visit my friend who invited me in the first place."

I feel myself tensing up while my hands form into fists. "Whatever." I give him a fake smile and turn back to Seb. "So, what were you going to tell me?"

"It's not that important, I'll go now."

I watch him as he leaves, probably heading towards his room.

Great.

But why didn't he want to tell me what was going on?

I guess I should go after him.

As I start heading to the door, a strong arm pulls me back and slams me into a wall. He presses himself against me and starts kissing my neck and even if I find myself enjoying it, I have to stop him. I have more important stuff to do.

I press my hand against his chest, pushing him away. "Stop." I breathe out.

In response he decides to place an arm on each side next to me, leaving me trapped. "Why should I? And don't tell me you don't want it because you clearly do."

I bite my lip and try to look away.

"I see."

He starts trailing kisses down my neck again but this time I find my hands heading towards his head and grabbing his hair while I bite down my lip even harder to suppress a moan and close my eyes.

His hands slowly move down my body, only stopping to rest on my hips. His right hand suddenly starts moving even lower, grabbing my left leg and placing it around his waist before grinding his lower half against me.

I find myself moaning while my right hand moves to his shoulder, holding on to it.

I feel his lips brush over my own before he finally kisses them. He breaks away soon after and I slightly open my eyes again.

"If you really want me to stop," he whispers against my lips. "You shouldn't be biting your lip, your highness." He breaks away, leaving me breathless and before realizing it, I find myself pinning him down on the floor.

I press my lips against his own for a quick kiss. "I guess then I should stop lying about wanting you to stop."
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey:3

It's a short update, I know but

A) I didn't update for a while
B) I have holidays now and will update every day now anyway
C) there isn't anything I want to add to this chapter so I guess you just have to live with it ._.

I hope you like it anyway:)

See you tomorrow ~

Love, hugs and kisses,

Yours Mel<3