Chapter 34

That moment when a friend wants to know your Wattpad (because he had access to your computer) and you're like what do you want boy?

Don't invade my private space!

Actually I don't really mind xD
still weird tho xD

Godddd I've been stuck with this chapter for way to long now ._.

Well, why did I even try to be a social human being?! Live gets f*cking complicated once u do! Ugh._.

Why.

I'm sorry, no I'm not sorry.
---------------

Before the priest is able to say anything, Jack wraps his arms around me and smashes his lips against my own while the crowd erupts in cheers.

We break the kiss and stare into each other's eyes. All I can focus on is Jack and I barely hear the voice of the priest. But I couldn't care less, to be honest.

A certain glint appears in his eyes and before I can try to think of what it is, it's gone again. I narrow my eyes at him while he only raises an eyebrow. I look over to the priest who is just smiling and shriek when Jack suddenly picks me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck and glare at him. He just chuckles and shrugs his shoulders in response.

After an awful lot of dancing, eating and talking with our people, Jack finally takes me to my room and while he carries me bridal style, I rest my head against his chest with a smile plastering my face.

As soon as we enter the room, I hear how his heart starts beating faster with every second that passes.

He gently places me on the bed and smiles down at me. "Jack." I breathe out and look down to my lap. "There's something I need to tell you."

"What, you're not a virgin anymore?" He exclaims, making me chuckle.

"You know about the king, right? King Johnathan." I look up and he nods at me. "Well, I was pregnant with his baby but it died when I did." I tell him with as little emotion as possible to not break down again.

Saying these words out loud and in front of him, make me feel uncomfortable. Naked. Vulnerable. But he deserves to know. He is my husband now, he should know everything about me.

He leans down and comes close. So close that our noses are almost touching. Then he stops, his facial expression blank and it scares me.

Then a glint appears in his eyes, spreading over to the rest of his face while his lips start forming a smile. Suddenly everything about him seems to change and I start to feel uncomfortable, to the point where I would almost feel scared.

"Do I look like I care?" He spits out aggressively. "Well, I guess I should be mad at you little b*tch for killing my child."

My whole body freezes when these words left his lips. "What?" I manage to crack out.