Chapter 29

Warning!
This chapter may contain violence. Only continue to read if you're comfortable.
--------

Lucky me I didn't have to put in any efforts at all to find these bitches, or at least one of them since she waited for me outside of the palace.

"So eager to die?" I ask them with a smirk playing on my lips.

But instead of answering my question, she turns around and leaves, expecting me to follow her.

As if.

I punch her in the face, knocking her out and drag her in effortlessly, only one hand around her ankle.

I drag her into the cellar. The cellar I haven't been in for ages. I take in a deep breath, smelling the familiar smell and I can't help but think about John. My heart tightens at the memory and I shake my head, trying to shake away these thoughts.

I tie her onto the chair that is sitting in the centre of the room and slap her across the face, which wakes her up.

"Finally." I groan out.

She looks around and tries to wriggle herself out but of course to no avail.

"Time for some answers." I say, my voice turning cold and void of any emotion. "Why did you do it, need a hobby? Me too and I really enjoy playing games." I look at her and wait for her to say something.

"I'm not going to say anything."

"You just did." I state. "Well, let's play a game called 'Never have I ever'. You still know that game, do you? But I changed it a bit and made my own version. I say 'never have I ever...' And you have to tell me whether it's true or not. You can refuse to answer too but then I am allowed to cut you."

"Go to hell." She spits out.

"Been there. So, never have I ever placed a baby's body on the Queen's bed."

In response she just stares at me blankly.

"Your choice." I say with a shrug. I take a knife from the table and point at her. "Sure you don't want to answer that?"

Still not getting a response at all, I grab her hand and ram the knife right through it. I hear the sound of skin, muscles and bones tearing apart, followed suit by a loud scream. Hearing the cracking of bones and her scream I feel happy and a smile forms on my lips.

"Y-you said y-you would only cut me." She groans out in pain.

"I did cut you." I shrug. I wait for her to calm down again, before continuing. "Never have I ever hated the queen."

Not getting an answer again, I take another knife. Looking at her I can see the fear in her eyes which makes me want to do this even more.

"Sure you're not going to tell me anything?" I ask her one last time. She nods and I cut deep into her arm.

The smell of more blood fills my nostrils again and I let myself enjoy her screams.

"I can go on like this all day and all night and when you're about to die I can just heal you and we'll start all over again."

"I'm not going to give in." She says, tears already steaming down her face. But it sound like she said it more to herself than to me.

I roll my eyes and go on. "Never-"

"Stop!" She screams at me. "Stop it! Just ask the damn questions but stop the never have I ever."

"Who do you work for." I ask her.