Chapter 13

Sebastian's POV

I walk around, not caring whether I find my way back or not. My mind can't concentrate on anything but this one moment.

The moment I saw her kissing the alpha.

I know you shouldn't peak or spy on people but I just wanted to see who else was inside.

After the queen left the place and the crowd cleared up, I try to find her again. I have to talk to her.

After a while I finally see her "Hey, are you alright?" She asks me. 

"Yeah, thanks." I offer her a smile which she returns. "By the way, do you know why they started fighting?"

"No, I don't." She admits. "But I don't really care as long as this does not happen again."

I nod. "Well for how long are they going to stay here anyway?"

"I don't know. I guess until the alpha and I either decided to become friends or stay enemies. Just like I said, they can stay here for as long as they wish to stay here." She tells me.

"I see."

"Why are you asking anyway?" She asks curiously.

"No reason. Just asking." I reply with a simple shrug of my shoulders.

"What do you think about all this supernatural stuff and all?" She suddenly asks.

Taken aback by the question I awkwardly scratch the back of my head. "It really is strange, you know?" I tell her. "Not only knowing that vampires and stuff do exist but also living with them and being the only one that is not special in any way. Everyone just stares at me like I'm some retarded... potato or something." I cross my arms over my chest and huff in annoyance. "I just feel really stupid that I don't even know what actually is real and what is not. After all I'm just some stupid human that wanders around in a palace and no one really talks to."

"I'm sorry." She whispers as she hugs me. "I'll make sure to tell you everything you need to know later." She smiles at me and walks back off.

I walk down the hall, suddenly being pushed into a room. I turn around put fall to the ground after feeling an impact on my head. I feel my body colliding with the ground and everything turns black.

Floating around in the darkness I start hearing small whispers.

"Remember." It says. "Remember." It keeps repeating.

"Remember what?" I keep asking back. To me it makes no sense. The voice keeps repeating this one word, slowly driving me mad.