Chapter 36

Sorry for not updating in a while,
I had... A lot of stuff to deal with and I just didn't feel like writing
I'm sorry
Btw my gbf just told me that he is seriously reading my stuff on wattpad ._. Always watch ur opened tabs when doing team viewer

And

Happy Valentine's day!
--------------------------

He pushes the doors and they swing open, banging against the walls forcefully.

All eyes are on us and I fold my hands in front of me and let the long sleeves of my dress cover the handcuffs.

Everyone watches us with tired eyes. Just like on any other day.

Jack slowly walks up to the throne, with a huge and victorious grin plastering his face.

I notice Lu staring at me but don't dare to look up. Feeling the intensity of his stare, I know that he knows something is off.

Except for him though, no one seems to have noticed the handcuffs that are quietly rustling underneath the cloth of my dress.

I can't help but wonder how. Vampires have quite good ears and so do wolves. How come no one notices?

I feel a rush of sadness coming up and I take a deep breath to get rid of the annoying thing called emotion.

Watching Jack sitting down on my throne makes me come back to reality.

I have to do something. I can't just accept everything. I have to fight back.

I feel my hands forming into fists and look over to Lu who gives me a concerned look. He seems to understand and nods at me so I look back to Jack.

Looking at him now, I think I should've seen he's a Jackass.

Lame.

Well, do it better. Nice to see you again, by the way.

"Come here." Jack demands. Doing as he says, to not cause any more trouble, I walk up to him and wait for him to say something. "Kneel down in front of me."

I'm so going to kill you.

I offer him a smile, which seems to irritate him but do as he says. He wants me too kneel next to the throne like I am some kind of pet. Ironic if you ask me. After all he is the wild animal and not me.

A dog's wildest dream of being the one in charge. I guess he needs a wake up call and I have to punish him.

Bad doggie.

I bite my lip to not laugh but no one seems to notice.

"I am your new king and you all will obey my every order. I expect a welcoming party this evening party. And I want to have a contract saying that I am the only ruler of the witches, undead and shifters." Jack says in a deep and clear voice.

I look around to see the other's reaction. Some seem to be confused while others nod and as I look at Lu he just raises an eyebrow at Jack.

At least someone else who can't take this idiot seriously.