He was now yelling at me. Just inches away.

"So what?! You're not my damned father, John!"

"They want to fuck you, Alexander! F-U-C-K Y-O-U!"

"Then fine! That's none of your business, I'm single and I'm gay as fuck!" I smirked with irony.

"No, that's not fine, no one is supposed to touch you, I-"

He looked desperately at me.

Then he was kissing me. Roughly and with the same anxiety that his words carried. It got me by surprise, but I finally melted into it, grabbing his shirt collar. When he pulled back, his eyes were glossy.

"Alex, please. Don't let them flirt, I can't take it anymore. " He's words sounded like gruntings, but he was begging.

I stared at him and caressed his cheek. He was biting his lip to contain the tears. I leaned to kiss his cheek just before I whispered in his ear.

"Fuck me, John."

I didn't have to ask twice and John had already pinned me to a wall, kissing me noisy and obscenely. His hands traveled my sides and my arms rounded his neck.

He kissed my neck as my legs wrapped his waist. Then I felt a pinching sensation in my collarbone. John was sucking a hickey.

"So beautiful... " He mumbled against my lips, nibbling the lower.

My nose traced his jaw, licking and biting. "Laurens, I like you a lot. "

Apparently something inside him clicked with my words because in a blink I was sitting over my desk with John standing in between my legs, kissing me as he tried to take my shirt off.

He managed to do it and remove his own in the process. He grabbed my chin, kissing me softer.

"I like you too. " He smiled.

My hands traveled his firm and slightly sweaty torso and found their way down to his buckled pants, he smirked.

"A few days ago you said you weren't a slut. " He placed his hand over my crotch, squeezing.

"Mmm.. Fuck. " A moan scaped mouth.

"But baby, I'm about to make you a slut for this fucking cock. "

He threw his pants down quickly and I took mine. His hands went to my member, stroking and rubbing.

"Oh god, just fuck me already.. " I whined.

He chuckled, kneeling. "Told you. "

"Shut the fuck- Ow shit!"

He started licking and sucking on my dick, giving a few bumps with his hand as his other hand grabbed my inner thigh, spreading my legs.

"Damn, John- so fucking good~"

I threw my head back, grabbing tightly on the desk's corners.

He started rounding my tip in slow motions.

"Stop teasing, asshole. " I growled.

He chuckled over my head, sending shivers. He kept bobbing and pulling off a few times as he stroked my thighs. I started feeling a sweeteness forming in my stomach.

"God, I'm about to-"

And he pulled back standing up. He grabbed my waist as he aligned in my entrance.

"I was about to have an orgasm. " I rolled my eyes, placing my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, we'll have plenty of those. " He kissed me and entered.

My painful gasp was shushed by his lips on mine.

He didn't move as I tried to adjust. He kisses my face and started in a slow pace when I nodded.

I layed my head on his shoulder as he thrusted.

"Faster." I moaned in his ear.

He grabbed my hips and slammed himself over and over again quickly.

"So tight baby, so fucking good. " He breathed out over my neck.

"You're so big- Ah! "

He started hitting on my sweet spot.

"Oh fuck- Right there! Fuck me right there!"

He kissed my neck as I bit down his shoulder. At his pace, I swore I could come without being touched.

"There, there, there- Oh god, I'm close!"

His breathing quickened and his thrust got sloppy, meaning that he was also close.

"Go ahead, come for me baby, come just by my cock~" He purred.

"John!" He gave one last slam and we both came.

My seed stained our stomachs and John's was dripping off of me when he pulled out.

He wrapped his arms around me, still panting. I rested my head on his chest, kissing it. We stand in silence for a few seconds, just our breathing could be heard. Until John talked.

"Round two on the shower?"

*************

This sucks. But it makes you happy so it makes me happy too.

Love you,

•Ely•