The End

Baby what are you doing? Asked V. Hmm? Ouh I was walking around the garden. I love  flowers tho.

V smile and picked a red flower and tugged it at Jisoo right ear. You're so beautiful. V kissed Jisoo lips passionately.

Ehem!!!

They broke the kissed and turn around. Sorry Prince and Princess for disturbing your "time" Said Jin.

Whut? Asked V blankly while Jisoo blushed. King invite you two for dinner. Come down in 15 minutes Jin said and walked away.

We can continue that later love said V and kissed Jisoo forehead. They stood up and walked to the dinning room.

My love I want to introduce you to my parents. This is my father Kim (C/N)  and my mother Kim (Y/N).

* (Y/N)- Your Name*
*(C/N)-Crush Name*

Hello mr. and mrs. Kim said Jisoo and bowed. What a lovely and polite girl. V mom's stood up from her seat and hugged Jisoo.

Jisoo flinched and hugged her back.

Call us eomma and appa Jisoo. You are now a part of our family said V mom's.

Alright eomma Jisoo smile happily. That was her first time calling someone eomma.

Then the food arrived. V mom's went back to her seat and Jisoo sat beside V. This is so new to me said Jisoo.

You're going to gets comfortable in a second V replied and fed Jisoo with meats.

Jisoo munched slowly closing her eyes shut. V hold his laugh and continued watching the silly Jisoo.

Jisoo widely open her eyes. This is delicious!! Yelled Jisoo. Really? Thank you dear said V mom's.

When you turn to a vampire your sense,smell and others going to change. That's why the meats taste good explain V.

Ouhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

V giggle and continued eating.

After dinner at their room

V: Baby?
Jisoo: Yeshhh
V: Well you know. Umm you should be pregnant because we did that but you're just misscarried.
Jisoo: What!? Why?? Why??

Jisoo repeated the word "why" Many times. But I want a baby. No! I need babies!!

Why. Jisoo bursted out crying. Shh baby we can do it any time. It's okay but for now you need to rest. Jisoo lied down beside V cuddling with him.

Hmm yeobo? Yes my princess.

Nothing Jisoo closed her eyes and snuggle in V chest. She soon fell asleep.

(Let just say they sleep)

In the morning

It's hurt!!!! Jisoo mentally cried. V woke up from his sleep and saw Jisoo sitting in the middle of the room. Baby what are you doing asked V and yawned.

I fell!!! Jisoo cried. It's hurt!! I woke up and I don't know how I bumped into this wall. Jisoo cried out loud.

Did you walk or you run? Asked V.

Run? I'm rushing that time so I ran and then I was here sitting on the floor with a bruised on her forehead.

You loon funny said V and tried to hold his laugh. Yah! I hate you!! Shouted Jisoo.

Hehehe.

V carried Jisoo bridal style to their bed and lied her. I want a cuddle pouted Jisoo.

Tonight I'll cuddle with you said V.

I want now!! Protest Jisoo. Babe I need a shower. I'm smelly you know. V chuckled and took his towel.

When V was showering Jisoo heard a voice. A creepy voice.

Hey Princess Jisoo-???

Who are you-Jisoo

I'm a monster-???

Go away!-Jisoo

No I won't until I have your power-???

Go away!! Shouted Jisoo. V hurriedly came out from the bathroom. Baby are you okay? Asked V and hugged her.

He rubbed Jisoo back and calm her down. Baby what's wrong? Asked V. There's someone. It's talking to me. It's said it's a monster. Jisoo shut her eyes tightly.

It's okay. I'm here. There's nothing to be afraid. I'm afraid. I don't want to lose you again Jisoo. I will protect you Jisoo. I will protect you forever.

Hmm yeobo?

Yes my baby? You're half naked said Jisoo blushing crimson red. I know V smirk. Yah!! Don't s-smirk you b-byun!! Jisoo shuttered and V laughed.

Hmmphh!!

Awww don't  be shy. You always see me naked. Yah!! Go away!! You byun!! Jisoo hit V chest multiple times.

Hehehe so cute. V pinched Jisoo red cheeks. Jisoo pouted and put her little hand on V chest.

Hmm naughty girl.

V turn around and he was on top of Jisoo. I-

V attack Jisoo lips roughly and fondle her breast.

Smut? Do you want me to write smut or not? (。・ω・。)