Fight till the death

V POV

Please Kaira I'm begging you to let me and Jisoo go. We don't need a war. I can't understand why? Both of our Kingdom never be enemy.

Oh please let's change the history said Kaira. Can't you understand that I only want you. Can't you be with me forever?

There's nothing else I want except you. I need you V,in my life. You can complete my life speech Kaira.

Please Kaira. We are not meant together. Please begged V. I said NO!!

Kaira threw Jisoo away harshly.

Baby!!! The hell are you!! V eyes went red because of angrynes. Aww I'm sorry but not sorry!!

Kaira turn into a wolf and bit Jisoo. Jisoo stomach full of blood. Again Kaira threw Jisoo away.

I can't take this anymore said V coldly. V fangs show up. His dark aura can be sensed.

Then Kaira yelled in pain.

Take that asshole smirked V. Kaira then laugh. W-what? You should yelled in pain said V.

Uhh please your power is too lame for me. But-

Arghh!!! You!! Ahh!!

V lied down shut his eyes in pain. Ugh it's hurt!! Shouted V. O-oppa g-go. Y-you need t-to live shuttered Jisoo and smile.

Yah!! How can you smile at this time! Yelled V and smirk. Ugh stop this!! Kaira bit Jisoo hand and yanked her around.

She threw Jisoo until her back hit Jinyoung. Hey there greeted Jinyoung and smirk.

Kaira walked toward V and threw him away.

Jisoo: T-taehyung
V: J-jisoo
Kaira: DIE!!!

When Kaira shouted 'die' Jinyoung stabbed Jisoo with knife and sucked her blood.

No!!! Ugh I can't. V just lied on the floor crying. Why!! I want to live with her. I love her. I need her!!!

You bitch!!

Arghh!! Hurt!! Damn!! V shut his eyes and scream. Let me die!! I want to be with her in heaven!! Yelled V.

Nah I want you to live with me said Kaira. I won't replied V.