Hi?

After they left Jisoo took a bath while V cooked pancakes.

25 minutes later~

Jichu breakfast ready! Jisoo ran and hugged V. Her legs around V waist and her hand around V neck.

Jisoo kissed V quickly and looked at his eyes. I love you V said. I love you too. Jisoo kissed V and went to their table.

Yay!! Pancakes!!

Jisoo sat and eat. Want some honey baby? Asked V. Want!! V poured some honey on Jisoo pancakes. Jisoo smile and happily continued eating.

Babe~~

We're going to shopping. There's nothing in house to eat or should I eat you said V. Aish this byuntae. Let's go shopping.

Jisoo wore a white with black cats,short and a black boots.

Looking good babe

Looking good babe. Now let's go. I don't want anybody to stared at my beautiful baby said V.

Awww you're jealous. No one will stared at me except you Jisoo said and pinched V checks.

At the shopping mall

Oppa I want to buy a meats and chickens. Jisoo took V hand and went to buy a meats.

Jisoo was choosing a meats to buy but V stared at the blood around the meats.

I can't. Arghh I don't remember the last time I drink blood!! I want it!!

Oppa? Why are you looking at the meats. Do you want it? Asked Jisoo. Umm yeah I want it.

Okay.

Ahjussi we want this meats and those chickens said Jisoo. Okay ma'am reply the man.

After they bought the meats and chickens they went to buy vegetables and other things too.

Jichu I  want to take some chocolate. Stay here. I'll be back. After that V left.

Jisoo POV

After V left Jisoo went to buy some clothes. Purple!! Jisoo quickly took a long sleeve purple dress. I want this. Jisoo went to pay it and wait for V at the parking lot.

Aish!! Where is him? I tried to call him but he didn't answer it. Hello lady my I help you?

Who the fuck is that man?!

Hi? Ahh who are you? Asked Jisoo. I'm your prince baby. Sorry sir but I already have a prince. Awww I'll be your second prince. You're so beautiful. I can't imagines you with no cloth.

Wtf!!

Ehem sir don't you hear what she said. She have a prince already so FUCK OFF!!! V shouted at the last sentences. The man ran away but fell. Jisoo laugh loudly while V hugged her.

What a fool said Jisoo. Jagi you're okay? I'm okay oppa replied Jisoo. Now let's go. You said you didn't want anyone to stare at me. Let's go!!

V carried Jisoo bridal style. Yah!! Imma okay!! Don't carry me you alien!! This is your punishment.

In the car

You're okay oppa? Asked Jisoo and put her hand on V thigh. I'm okay. I'm not okay!! .Just a bit dizzy replied V. I want to make grilled stick and black pepper sauce said Jisoo.

At home

V took off his shirt in front of Jisoo while Jisoo just stood watching V perfect abbs. Uhh I'm going to cook said Jisoo. Umm yeah. V sat and watched TV.

Ouch!!

V stood up and ran to Jisoo at the kitchen knowing what happened. V heard Jisoo whispered in pain so he ran to Jisoo.

V took Jisoo hand slowly and looked at her bleeding finger. His eyes turn to red but darker.

I'm o-

Jisoo words got cut off when V licked her finger. Jisoo blush madly at her pervert boy. V enjoying it since he get to suck some blood.

Oh god!! Her blood!! The sweetest I ever tasted!!

Jisoo let V lick her finger. You're en-enjoying this don't y-yyou Jisoo shuttered.

Umm yeahh

Jisoo finger full with V saliva. Ss-stop Jisoo shuttered. V let go of Jisoo finger and demand her to wash her finger. Jisoo continued cooking after those weird incident.

After dinner in their room watching TV.

Jagi I want to take a bath. Try to find any movies you want to watch while I'm bathing. Okay oppa. But don't take to long said Jisoo.

V strip in front of Jisoo making her blushed and looked away. Strip somewhere else you dummy said Jisoo.

Awww my jagi embarrassed. V took his shirt and sweatpants then went to take a bath. After 15 minutes V came out from the bathroom. Wait! Came out from the bathroom with towel hanging around his waist.

Like what you see?

Wolves POV

Damn it!! Bambam why can't you even catch Jisoo! Shouted Jinyoung. I thought she's alone but then V came. Afraid that he will use his power towards me so I ran away replied Bambam.

Then why Youngjae hid? Eh wait. Where's Youngjae? Youngjae is not with me since morning said Bambam.

Yeah. Last we saw him is this morning said JB. Maybe he still at the human world. Then let's go there. I don't want to waste my time for that girl said Jinyoung.

At the witches home

Gabriel teleport us to human world said Jinyoung. Yes master replied Gabriel. He teleport them and then left.

At human world

They went to their dome. It was a gift from Jinyoung father. Yah! Youngjae what are you doing here? Asked Mark as he opened the door.

Don't know. Just enjoying my time. Tomorrow we will start our plan said Mark. Okay replied them all.