Vacation 3

In the morning.
Jisoo point of view.

Jisoo woke up by the sun and her head spinning like crazy. Ugh my head. It's hurt whimper Jisoo.

She look at her left and saw V sleeping peacefully.

Daddy how can you be this cute when you are a monster in the bed.

Jisoo slightly giggled before sit up. Ouch! My stomach! Jisoo took a bathrobe that was hanging beside the bed. When she tried to stand up she fell.

My legs feel like a jelly whispered Jisoo. I can't even walk properly. She look at the bed and V.

The bed is a mess

Daddyy wake up. I can't walk. My legs feel like a jelly yelled Jisoo. Hmm V mummble before pulled Jisoo for a hugged.

Daddy wake up. I want to breakfast. I'm hungry pouted Jisoo. V open his eyes and saw Jisoo pouting.

Hmm okay but let's take a bath first shall we? Yes! But carry me. My leg fell like a jelly because of daddy.

Sorree my bad. V carried Jisoo bridal style and they have a nice hot bath.

After the bath

Daddy I want more yelled Jisoo. More what? Asked V and smirk.

(Readers don't think something else)

I want more of your chocolate!! It's delicious!! Said Jisoo. Let's go eat our breakfast at the restaurant.

Jisoo wore a grey with a black belt around her waist.

Daddy how do I look? Asked Jisoo

Daddy how do I look? Asked Jisoo. You look perfect as always. Jisoo took her purse and then locked her small hand with V hand.

Let's go. V opened the door and locked it back when they are out. Then they saw Suga and Jennie.....kissing!!

What the hell are they doing?! Asked Jisoo. Uhh kissing as you can see? Replied V.

But they are at the- err whatever. Jisoo turn around blushing. Babe what's wrong. There're just kissing said V.

Jisoo hid her face in V Gucci's jacket. I just remember yesterday night event said Jisoo. Ohh. You shy aren't you.

You calling me daddy like baby you are smirk V. Yah! That's not what I mean. Jisoo playfully hit his well build chest.

Why are you so tall? Asked Jisoo. I need to tip toe to kiss you. How tall are you? Asked V.

162cm replied Jisoo. I'm 178cm tho. That's explain a lot smile V. When the Yoonnie couple gone they continued walking.

Their hand locked safely like there's nothing can open it. Hmm looks like the Vsoo couple came just in time said

They both smile at the boys and girls. Well saying our ship name what are you doing outside of your room Yoonnie? Asked V.