Thanks

Jisoo clean the floor please. Suho is cleaning all the table while me and Anna is cleaning the kitchen shouted Ara.

Yeah I can~~

Jisoo took the mop and swept it around the shop.

At 8:00 p.m

Done!!!

Hmm good now we can go home and rest said Suho. Of course we are resting. What do you expect huh? Playing and jumping around the house after working.

Throw some bottles and tissue at the neighbor like a drunk person said Jisoo.

How did you know that! Shouted Suho. Hey don't blame me. I went to the nearest shop to buy a new soap than I saw you outside throwing tissue and bottles everywhere and to your neighbor house.

Blame yourself man said Jisoo. Ara and Anna laugh loudly with Jisoo while Suho sat and blushing madly at his action.

It just an accident said Suho. Yeah what ever it's to late. We know everything now said Anna.

I want to stop laugh or I can't sleep tonight said Jisoo.

Bye Jisoo!!
Bye!!

It's darker than yesterday. I should bring a torch. She walkes to a dark and empty way. It's more scary now.

I can't walk now. Someone help me. I can't take this anymore.

Hey girl are you alone?~ Let me help you walk to your house. I can make you wet before reach your house said the man.

Oh shit!!

Hey girl~~ The man touched Jisoo hair and neck. Ughh let me go you fucker. Let see if you can moan my name. His hand when to Jisoo thigh.

N-nooo

I know you like this~~

*kick*

Ugh who is that! Don't you know you mess with who!!

*kick*

The man coughed blood. Jichu are you okay? Jisoo stood up and hugged him even in the dark. Hearing the man said Jichu making her want to hug him because it's V.

Jichu I'm here don't worry. You safe now with me. V I can't walk. He touched my thigh said Jisoo. Slowly she cried.

Jichu don't cry. You ruined your beautiful face. He carried Jisoo on his back and asked the direction to her house.

Thanks V. I don't know what will happen if you didn't came said Jisoo. My pleasure reply V.

Ummm do you want to come in. I can make your favourite Caramel Macchiato said Jisoo.

Jisoo pulled V until he sat on the couch. You can watch TV first. I want to take a quick bath.

Jisoo hurriedly take a bath and make V drink. V why don't we watch a movie? Okay reply V. Well we need to go upstairs.

Upstairs

Wow it's huge!!

(Pretend it has a TV)

They sat and watched a funny movie. Before the movie reached the end Jisoo fell asleep. V turn off the light and TV.

You're beautiful Jichu. V slept beside Jisoo.