Super Market

Inside the super market

Oppa you need to push the trolley because I'm a girl said Jisoo looking at her phone.

Oppa? I like that said V. Eh! No! Not oppa but V shouted Jisoo. Call me oppa. No reply Jisoo. Then I will be half naked at home everyday and be a pervert kid said V.

What! Aish this kid. Okay I will call you oppa. Now let's go we need to buy food stuff first. My home is completely empty said Jisoo.

Sir I want this chicken and please cut it to half said Jisoo. Yes ma'am reply the man.

Wow she has a wife material. Lucky for someone who gets her - V

Hey oppa are you okay. You been looking at the ceiling like there are a ghost over there.

Uh nothing said V.

Now vegetables. Let's go oppa. They walked together to the vegetables store.

Ummm oppa can you pick some cucumbers. It's over there said Jisoo pointing at the cucumbers.

Okay reply V.

V picked some cucumbers while Jisoo are looking for cabbage. Hey Jichu look at me said V. What?

😂😂😂😂😂

Oppa are you a devil and why is your horn is too green. Are you a vegetable devil. Hahahaha Jisoo continued to laugh.

V took the cucumbers from his head and put it in the plastic bag.

25 minutes later

Now let's go buy some chocolate and sweet stuff. Halloween is near you know. Oppa what are you going to wear for Halloween? Asked Jisoo picking some cloth to buy.

Uhh maybe a vampire.

Vampire? I think it suit you said Jisoo. You know story about vampire right? Asked V.

Yeah I know but it just a myth. Okay then tell me the story. Okay reply Jisoo.

Vampire is immortal but each of vampire has their own story. Their soulmate maybe a vampire or a human. If it's a human,vampire will come to human world and find them. Not all of vampire destined to be with human but the vampire will do anything to protect them from the evil wolf.

Jisoo stop and make a scary face but V only laugh. Alright Jichu you are knowledgeable said V.

Gomawo oppa.

Then I want you to dress up as Vampire soulmate and I will be the vampire said V.

Uhh okay. Then let's go and prepare everything!! Jisoo happily grabbed V hand and paid for the stuff they bought.

Uhh sorry Jisoo let go of V hand and paid. Nah it's okay. I don't have a girlfriend said V.

It's already 8 p.m why don't we eat somewhere? Said V. Okay. I suggest we eat at the Korean Beef Restaurant. I beg you will love it said Jisoo.

Alright. V drove to the restaurant. After ordered they talked a bit about their life.

"Wow I don't know you have a hard life" Said V. "It's okay" Reply Jisoo.

"I'm kind of shock that you didn't have a boyfriend yet" Said V. Jisoo shocked and replied. "Hahaha I think I'm no good" Jisoo said with a sad smile.

"Don't be sad. I know someone will give you all his love" Said V caressed Jisoo soft hair.

Then their food arrived. They ate and have a small talk.

10 p.m

V drove to their home and when they arrived he saw Jisoo sleeping. So cute whispered V. He carried Jisoo and lied her on her bed. V covered Jisoo with her blanket. Sweet dream Jichu whispered V at Jisoo ear.

He took a pillow and blanket and went outside to sleep. Ugh maybe I should say lying on the sofa. He is a vampire. He didn't sleep. Maybe he will if he want. He stared at he ceiling then 6 boys came out from nowhere.

"Hey guys" Said V.

Hai V!! Shouted them. Damn lord slow down Jichu is sleeping said V. Jichu? Who is that asked the youngest name Jungkook.

Uhh she let me stayed with her since I lied that I ran from my parents said V.

Oohh said all of them in sync.

Is she know you are a vampire? Asked Jimin. Uhh no reply V looking at the ceiling.

Alright but don't drink her blood. Here I bought some animals blood for you said Jin giving him a pack of blood.

Hyung thank you. V quickly drank the blood. He hasn't drink blood since he came to human world.

Ahh feel better.

Where's Jennie and others asked V. They are with queen doing some women things said Suga. Tomorrow you should introduce the girl to us said J-Hope.

Yeah and I hope you can find your soulmate before she fell in love with you said Suga.

If that girl is Hyung soulmate? Asked Jungkook. Then it's good reply Suga.

You no fun hyung.

V we come back tomorrow and don't try to run again said Jin. Alright hyung reply V. Then they gone.

Fushh~~~

V lied on the sofa and closed his eyes.

In my opinion this book is pretty good. I just read it and love it. I hope readers like this story and continue to vote.