Kidnapped

Oppa I'm went to work. Your breakfast is at the table.

Love Jichu💕.

V POV

Aww she left so early. I didn't get my morning kiss V whispered. He took off his shirt and sweatpants. Then went to take a bath.

At Macy's Coffee Shop

Jisoo look over there. Your Romeo is already here teased Ara. Ara he's not my boyfriend whispered Jisoo.

Jisoo POV

After Ara teased me,I chat with V asking him not to call me Jichu or any sweet nicknames. More importantly don't disturb me when working or else.

I wanted to stand up but Anna block my way. Hey you! Said Anna rudely. What the hell happened to this sweet Anna?!

You fucking seat here. I want to take V oppa orders. Anna lift her skirt up a little showing her thigh. She went to V and took his order.

V POV

I saw Jisoo wanted to stand up but her friend stopped her. She yelled at Jisoo but no one heard it but of course I can. I saw she lift her skirt a little but that doesn't turn me on. She came to my direction acting like an innocent girl.

Hi V oppa! She greeted me. Uhh hi? Can I have a cup of Caremal macchiato and a slice of Strawberry cake. And I want that girl make my drink I said pointing at Jisoo who is staring at me blankly.

I can give you more. Anna sat on my lap causing me to jolt up. Excuse- before I can complete my angry sentence,Jisoo yelled.

Excuse me! Jisoo yelled. Uh Jisoo. Meet my boyfriend V oppa Anna said smirking at Jisoo.

End of V POV

Anna touch V clothe dick. Excuse me Anna?! You are at a coffee shop! And you just touch someone dick! I don't know you can be like this! Shit whispered Jisoo. Awww. Is this wrong. Anna kissed V cheeks and lip.

Enough! I'm so done with this shit!

Jisoo ran away from the coffe shop sobbing. Anna smirk and continued flirting with V. What thr fuck is wrong with you?! You jusy make my girl sad!

Shouted V. He pushed Anna until she fell. You deserve this. V walked away. He ran to find Jisoo.

Oh my god! I need blood right now!

Jisoo POV

I ran away........to know where. Lost maybe? I know this is not the right way to be sad or angry but I can't accept those. Now I'm lost. Lost like a dog.

Then someone came. No. I mean a group of man attack me. Hey little girl. Remember me? Asked the man. Oh you. The man who fell like a kid yesterday Jisoo smirking.

You didn't tell us you fell like a kid. JB covered his mouth to prevent from laughing. Well my name is JB and this is Jinyoung,Youngjae,Mark,Jackson,
Yungyeom and Bambam.

Do I care. Then they approach Jisoo and then the last thing Jisoo saw before she fainted is entering a portal.

V POV

Argh!! V yelled in pain and fell. Jisoo w-wait fo-r m-

Taehyung!! Shouted Jin. Help h-her.
G-go. Hel-p Jis-oo. J-Hope give me blood now! He's dying!!

J-Hope gave Jin a pack of blood.

Damn you V! Wake up! Jisoo in danger! Jin forced V to drink the blood. The blood finished but V still didn't wake up.

Oppa help me. I need you and ypu need me- Jisoo

Jisoo POV

Help!! Where are we? Asked Jisoo. Aww don't be scared little princess. We want to help you. We don't want you to live. We want you to DIE!! Shouted Jinyoung.

Who are you! Fuck you! Let me go! I want to live! I'm so young to die! You guys are monsters! Jisoo cried.

Oppa help me. I need you and you need me

Umm before you die we want your blood and meats. So why don't we eat her? Said Yougjae. Okay that's a good idea replied Jackson.

Eat me!?

Mark took off Jisoo shirt harshly. Go away! Jisoo kicked Mark dick. Ouch!! Aish you damn human! Mark transformed to a wolf and ready to eat Jisoo but then he yelled in pain.

Don't you dare touch her! Shouted somebody and it was V. Telepathy huh? Not cool man said Jinyoung.

This is for my brother! Jennie ran very fast and kicked Jinyoung stomach. And this is for my unnie!! Jennie kicked Jinyoung private part and kicked her on stomach again using her two feet.

She landed safely beside V. I'm not strong enough now to beat your assess but I will if you disturb me said V and carried a fainted Jisoo.

They teleport back to their home.

End of Jisoo POV

I don't think she's ready to know about me. I just say to her this all thing is a dream said V to them all. Yeah you should. If you need help just call us. Drink blood next time you dumb said Jennie.

They all left and V wait for Jisoo to wake up.

Readers this is just the beginning (ಥ ͜ʖಥ) Just like you know,Jisoo didn't know V a vampire yet. I was thinking how this story gonna end and how Jisoo find out V a vampire.

Meh it's too early to think. Thanks readers and don't forget to vote. Love ya💕