Jagi Don't Be Mad

Arghh I'm lateeeeee!!!!!

The rest of Bangtan left V when they came to human world. V quickly ran to Jisoo house. It's already 6pm!!!

When he at Jisoo house he opened the door and saw Jisoo angry in front of him. Jichu I can explain. I'm late be-

*slap*

You lied to me. You said you'll be back at 11pm and it's FREAKING YESTERDAY!!!! You liar!! I hate you!!! Go away!!! I don't want to s-

Then Jisoo felt something soft on her lips. V.....kissed her!!! Well kissing her...

V broke the kissed and Jisoo blush really hard. You stole my first kiss said Jisoo looking at the floor.

I'm sorry Jichu. Jagi don't be mad said V doing aegyo. Jagi!? Is he calling me jagi!? Hmm so cutee....

Let's eat dinner jagi. I'm cooking today since you miss my food. Yayy oppa cook for me. Jisoo jump happily. Then Jisoo attention turn to TV.

Breaking news!
Baekhyun from EXO wants to surprise his fans at home! If you want Baekhyung to surprise you come to EXO Coffee Shop and register your name! Maybe Baekhyun will chose you!!!

Oh my god!!! I want to register!! Oppa let's go!! I want to-

Eat first then we go said V. Okay reply Jisoo.

At EXO Coffee Shop
V POV

Wow so many people. Of course! It's Baekhyun oppa!! Said Jisoo. Hmm yeah reply V.

Then I heard A bunch of girls talking about me.

Girls: Hi oppa
V: Hi?
Girls: You're so handsome. Can we get a picture?
V: Okay...

One of the girl took her phone and take a picture with V. Jisoo stared at them. Jealousy filled herself.

Hmphh!! I crazily missed him! Now he hang out with a bunch of girls!

After registered her name Jisoo left V alone. It's dark said Jisoo hugging herself. And it's cold. I shouldn't left him. Now I'm the one who is alone.

I felt someone is watching me. I'm scared. Help me. I know someone is following me.

V POV

Ehh where is she!! Then V asked someone.

V: Do you see this girl somewhere
Boy: She left a minutes ago
V: Thanks

Quickly V ran to find Jisoo. Where is she!! It's dark and cold.

End of V POV

Jisoo POV

I'm cold...

Jisoo continued walking until someone grabbed her hand pulling her somewhere more quiet.

W-who are y-you!!??

Aww so cute. You turn me. I can't wait to fuck you said the man. Crap! Let me go you fucker. Hmm you smell good. Then the man licked Jisoo earlobe.

D-don't...

He licked Jisoo neck while Jisoo cried. Let me go*cried*

Jisoo closed her eyes and let everything happened. But then she only heard the man shouted in pain. When she opened her eyes she saw V breathing heavily.

Oppa!!

Jisoo quickly hugged V. Oppa mianhe. I don't mean to leave you. I just hate to see you with other girls. It made me sad and jealous. Jisoo said unstoppable and cried at the same time.

Shhhh~~

It's my fault too. I'm the one who should protect you. I'm sorry Jichu. I promised not to leave you a-

Jisoo cupped V cheeks and kissed him passionately. V bit Jisoo bottom lips making Jisoo jump a bit.

They broke the kissed. You have the sweetest lips in the world Jichu. Kim Jisoo will you be my girlfriend said V.

No

V from smiling turn to sad. Oppa? I'm just kidding. Jisoo jumped and V catched her. Jisoo legs surrounded V waist and V hand around Jisoo waist.

"I love you oppa"

Jisoo kissed V lips and smile appeared on V face.