In Time

BAM!!

Rose POV

Oh no! This is bad. This is bad!! They came!! Got7 here's!! Jennie!! Got7 came!! We need them and we need to bring Jisoo away!!!

Jennie POV

Jennie!! Got7 came!! We need them and we need to bring Jisoo away!!
-Rose

Oh crap!! Jisoo with V at Lisa room. I went to Lisa room and saw Jisoo lying beside V. Sorry unnie but I need to do this. Jennie touch Jisoo forehead making Jisoo tired and fainted.

Jennie brought V a pack of blood. She forced the blood to enter V mouth. Went he fully drank the blood he woke up.

Jennie? Argh my head it's hurt. I used to many power said V. It's okay but we need to hurry. G-

Yahh!!!!! No!!!! Argh!!!!

Lisa! Shouted Jennie. What happen? Asked V. Got7. They are here replied Jennie. They both ran downstairs and saw Rose and Lisa on the floor.

Lisa!! Rose!! Jennie ran to them. Hello V and Jennie said someone.

Jinyoung? Fuck you!! V ran and tried to punch Jinyoung but he fell. Ha! Don't you think I'm a loser. I know that you rewind the time so Jisoo won't be kidnap by us said JB.

Ugh. You guys just some loser to me said V still lying on the floor. Jackson came and kicked V.

V POV

Jackson kicked V until he coughed blood. Before he can kicked V for the last time someone punched him.

It was Jungkook.

You guys late tho said V trying to stand up. Aish this prince. Jin carried V and let him sat on the sofa.

Youngjae came and attacked Jennie but Suga teleport himself in front of Youngjae. Suga used his hand to punch Youngjae dick.

Mahh dick. It's hurt. Mghh!! Yelled Youngjae. That because trying to attack my baby said Suga.

Jungkook carried Lisa while Jimin carried Rose. Yugyeom and Bambam came and attack Jin but they stop like a statue.

I can't m-move said Bambam. M-me too replied Yugyeom. That's what you got when you messed with this worldwide handsome.

Jin flipped his pink hair and laugh. Ugh. That's okay. We will come back. They all teleport leaving them. Jin helped Lisa and Rose.

Where is Jisoo? Asked Jin. Oh god! Jisoo! V ran and carried Jisoo to the sofa.

Kiss her V.

V eyes went big shocking at Jennie words. The hell are you saying Jen? Asked V. Well I took her energy too much. If you don't kiss her,maybe she will wake up next week or next month.

What! V quickly gave Jisoo and peck on her lips but Jisoo still didn't wake up.

Why she didn't wake up?! shouted V. Yah V calm down. She will. Just give her a day to heal said Jin.

V carried Jisoo to his car and thank them before leaving.

At home
V POV

Jichu-ah wake up I miss you. I miss your voice. I miss your laugh,your smile,giggling and of course yourself V mummble.

Hey I'm here said Jisoo. She pinched V cheeks and V chuckled. Baby you should rest.

V stood up but Jisoo stop him from go away. Hmm oppa what happen. I don't remember anything said Jisoo.

Baby I'll tell you later. Now rest. I want to bring you water replied V. He carrased Jisoo hair and smile.

V left and came back with water and kimchi. Food!! Yelled Jisoo happily. Thank you oppa.

Jisoo kissed V and ate her kimchi. Delicious!!! Jisoo smile at V and continued eating her kimchi.

After finished her kimchi Jisoo and V lied on the bed talking about what happened and of course V lied.

Jisoo fell asleep after V sang her lullaby. Why Jisoo why. I can't tell you the truth nor lying you forever. This need to be done.