New Friends Again?

In the morning

Jisoo woke up but V not at her side. She sat but lied down back because she felt very hurt at her stomach.

Arghh!! Jisoo groaned out load. Then she heard a loud footsteps like running. The door opened and V appeared with a tray.

"What is that?"Asked Jisoo.

"Porridge". V said walking toward Jisoo. "Your breakfast is in the bed because you're hurt or should I say I hurt you". He smirk at his dirty sentence and Jisoo blush and looked away from V.

"Aww you're blushing".

Let me feed you. My fault being so rough. V sat beside Jisoo and fed her. Ummm yummy. Do you make it yourself? Asked Jisoo.

No. I asked Jin hyung to make it. If I make this sure hell the kitchen are burn. Hahaha Jisoo laugh. I'll teach you to cook said Jisoo.

Okay but now rest. V kissed Jisoo on her soft lips. Before he could stand up Jisoo grabbed V hand until he lied beside her.

Don't leave is all Jisoo said. But Jin hyung is coming. Then carry me to the living room. I don't like to be alone Jisoo pouted.

Aish this kid. V carried Jisoo and let her sit on the couch. Wait here I want to bring you an orange juice.

Ding dong~~

I'll get the door V shouted and ran to the door. Hey guys!! Jisoo shouted still sitting on the couch. They entered and 3 girls entered too.

Oppa!! One of the girl shouted. Quickly she hugged V while Jisoo sitting and frowning.

Jisoo doesn't look good Suga said. I'm okay said Jisoo. Aww really. Don't be jealous. This is my sister. Jennie Kim V said.

Ouhh. My bad. Jisoo tried to stand up but quickly sat back because she felt very hurt at her stomach again. Hey I said to you to sit down.

V put a glass of orange juice and Jisoo drank it all. Hey Jisoo you're okay? Asked Jin.

Uhhhhh

They do it!!! They did it!!! Jisoo is not vir- Are you insane! Jin slapped RapMonster fore head and he yelled in pain.

That's because you think something dirty. Not good Jin said. I know this innocent potato will not do something dirty.

Actually-

Maybe they do it RapMonster said. Stop will ya. We have Jungkook and Lisa here hearing all this creepy thing Suga said.

Umm yeah. Girls introduce yourself Jimin said.

Hi I'm Jennie V sister said the pretty girl. I'm Rose the short said. I'm Lisa the tall said. You all beautiful Jisoo said.

But unnie is gorgeous!!! Lisa said.

Thanks. Umm so do you two do it? Asked RapMonster. Namjoon!! Jin shake RapMonster head while Jisoo blushing.

Yes we did it said V. Jisoo looked at V quickly after what he said. What? Aww don't be shy. V carefully played with Jisoo red cheeks.

See!! They do it!! They do it!!! Haha!! Wait? They do it??!! Shouted RapMonster.

Sort o-of shuttered Jisoo.

Silence feel the room. So do you used protection? Asked RapMonster. Yeah we used V said blankly.

Yah V you make Jisoo unnie blush said Jennie and sat beside Jisoo. Then Jin phone rang. Excuse me guys. After Jin said he left and talked outside.

After a few minutes Jin came inside. Hey guys we need to leave. Ehhh why? We want to hang out with unnie Lisa said.

Sorry Lalisa but we need to go. Maybe next time you can hang out with Jisoo. Okay replied Lisa. They went outside with V and Jisoo too.

Bye guys!!

Bye!! V I hope you wouldn't touch Jisoo again!! Shouted RapMonster.

*slap*

You dirty mind!! Jin pulled RapMonster hair and went to their car.