Vacation 4-Gone Wrong?!

Still at the beach~

I want to bite her- Jungkook

I'm going to fuck you senseless- Suga

Ugh those breast- Jimin

Baby you just make daddy horny- V

What the hell are you guys thinking! Jin with his strong power kicked their butt until it went red.

Ouch!! Hyung!! Shouted the four of them. Who asked you to thing naughty when you know I can read your mind replied Jin.

Hey you can't read Prince mind yelled V. Sorry Prince!! Jin quickly bowed. Yah!! I'm kidding!! G-get up before Jisoo see this!

Hey boys!! Let's go!! Shouted Jisoo. Okay. We're coming!! Yelled Jhope.

Jisoo point of view

Hey did you guys saw that Jin just bowed at V? Asked Jisoo.

Uhhh maybe he's checking his sandals said Lisa. Or his precious legs added Rose. Rose and Lisa sigh and Jennie just gave them a smile.

Hmm okay.

The girls already wet when the boys arrived. Hey! Wait for us! The maknae and Suga join then while Jin,Jhope and Rapmonster arrange the food.

Hey baby. You know I think you won't walk tomorrow but tomorrow we are going to shopping so I change my mind whispered V sexily.

Daddy pervert. Jisoo playfully hit his chest.

57 minutes later

Afrer changing to their normal cloth they ate under a shady tree. Umm yummy. This sandwich are good. Jin hyung you're awesome said Lisa.

Where are we going after this? Asked Jennie. Since everyone is tired why don't we rest at our hotel first said Jisoo.

Umm okay.

At the hotel

Baby~~~ I want you~~ sang V.

Why don't you use your voice to sing? Said Jisoo. I will but just for you~~

Daddy want me? Yeshh replied V like a baby. Then come and catch me. Jisoo quickly ran to the nearest couch.

Someone want to play. Okay. Here I come. V ran to catch Jisoo but she always ran away.

Daddy can't catch me. Awww so sorry. Ehh?? Where is he?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bo!!!

Argh!! Jisoo accidentally hit V face. Daddy!! Are you okay? Jisoo brought V to the bed. Dad- ummm

His hand groping Jisoo boobs while his lip kissing her. Ugh wait! I need to go to the lobby first. I want to ask a bathrobe whispered Jisoo.

Okay but be fast. Jisoo walked away and left V.

You are so dumb Prince.

Who is that?!

It's us of course

Don't you dare touch her!

Ops sorry. I already kidnapped her. She asking for me to let her go but no way!!

The fuck! Let her go!

I won't if you come back to Seoul now. Tata and good luck.

Ugh. You damn wolves. Then the others barged in. Prince what happen?! Asked Jungkook.

They have Jisoo right now. We need to go back to Seoul now. They all pack their things and waited at the beach.

Are you sure we save here? Asked V. Yes Prince I'm sure. They all bowed to him. Okay then teleport us to her home.

Jungkook,Lisa and Jin used their power and poff they are at her home.

Liskook and Jin lied down because of tired. It's a long journey tho. Jennie gave the three of them a packs of blood.

Good thing she brought it too.

Hey you fucking damn wolves!! Show yourself!!

Yes Prince. Is there anything you want

Where is Jisoo unnie- Jennie

She here with us at our castle.

We want her back- V

Sorry but no. Come to our castle and settle this like animals we are

Okay we're coming- V

They all holding hand again and now they are standing in front of wolves castle.

Jiny- Kaira? What do you want? Asked V. Aww. Do you think you rewind the time I don't know what I want. Of course I want you.

Please Kaira. I'm not meant for you. Please let us go begged V. Marry me please or I KILL HER!! Kaira raised her hand and Jisoo came flying.

You can't rewind the time again cause this day going to happen again.

PRINCE!!! Don't worry!! We are here to help you!! They turn around and saw his friends,Wanna One.

Daehwi! Guys!! You all here!! Yelled Jin. Of course we are. But for Prince not you Jin said Jihoon.

I know( T ʖ̯ T)

So V what is your decision? Asked Kaira. I don't want you so I want a war between out kingdom.

Yo Prince are you sure? Asked Daniel.

Yep. You want a war? Okay. Jinyoung!!! Come here!! Then Jinyoung and the other came.

What do you want sis? Asked Jinyoung. Kill them but left Jisoo and V with me.

Jisoo and V flew awat with Kaira while Got7 with Wanna One and BTS. Oh please we will win tho. We have 17 vampire and you guys just have seven mocked Kuanlin.

What?!!!

The main door of the castle opened slowly and they saw wolves everywhere. Uhhh m-more than 100 wolves over there exclaimed Minhyun.

Err we dead said Suga. No! We won't! Yelled Jhope. Let's fight!! Shouted Jennie.

Kookies and cream you're the best

Kookies and cream you're the best. I love you😂 I love listening to the misheard lyrics. It's so damn funny😂 I laugh my butt of😂 but please mom I didn't chat with my BF that time😐