Surprise 18+

In the morning

Baby wake up. I made breakfast. Jisoo woke up with her messy hair and tired eyes.

You look so cute with your messy hair said V. He took Jisoo hair brush and brushed Jisoo hair.

Thank you oppa. Jisoo kissed V cheeks and went downstairs.  Yayy cake shouted Jisoo. She sat and ate her breakfast.

V giggled and sat beside his happy girlfriend. Then Jisoo phone rang.

J: Annyeong. Who is this?

??: Annyeong. I'm EXO manager want to tell that you Kim Jisoo gets to meet EXO Baekhyun today!!

J: Jinjja!! Gomawo!! So when he going to arrive?

??: 4pm

J: Gomawo!!

End of call

Yay!! I'm gonna meet my bias Baekhyun oppa shouted Jisoo and jumped happily around the living room. Baekhyun oppa saranghae~~ sang Jisoo.

Pftt I'm more handsome than him. I can sing well and dance too said V proudly.

Whatever. You're just jealous. I'm gonna take a bath. Jisoo went upstairs to her room.

She took off her cloth and pants but then V came in. Yah!! Go!!! Shouted Jisoo and threw her shirt to V.

V smirk and walked toward Jisoo. Baby you make a wrong move. V attack Jisoo lips harshly.

I know your lips taste sweet like a candy. Not now said Jisoo then ran to the bathroom. She change to a comfortable dress. She wore a black shirt with a short then tied her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding dong~~

They're here. Jisoo open the door and saw Baekhyun alone. Anyeong said Jisoo and bowed. Baekhyun bowed back and smile at Jisoo.

Then V came from behind Jisoo. Come in first said Jisoo and gave a space for Baekhyun to enter. He walked past Jisoo and gave her a death smile.

My hearteuuu- Jisoo

Jisoo served Baekhyun a handmade cookies. Hmm this is delicious. Did you made this? I think I want to put this cookies at my coffee shop said Baekhyun.

Jisoo smile and replied. If you want too I can make it everyday and send it to your coffee shop.

Really. Well then you can!! Said Baekhyun and smile at Jisoo. V the one who stared at the both of them kept quiet.

I swear I kill you with mah fangs!! But you're an idol so I can't. You're lucky bah hun. I pronounce it correctly right? -V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks cutie. I have a great day with you. I hope we can meet again. Baekhyun kissed Jisoo forehead and gave his autograph.

Bye cutie waved Baekyun. Jisoo waved back smiling like a kid. V who stood beside Jisoo gave "bah hun" a death glare.

Yayy I got Baekhyun oppa autograph yelled Jisoo like a kid who get a candy. Pftt I'm more handsome than him and I wears GUCCI not some cheap cloth said V.

Awww my baby are jealous. Jisoo pinched V hot cheeks. Hmm I think I should call you a gucci boy.

No. Call me oppa said V.

I'm kidding lol. Well that's a surprise for you but I have a 'thing' to give you. It's a surprise. Bath first and then come to our room said V and left Jisoo dumbfounded.

Gonna tell.....

                           SMUT ALERT!! 18+
Read it at your own risk.
This girl gonna give the best
                                                        (Maybe)

After Jisoo showered she went to their room and saw V lying on the bed shirtless. Kid why are you shirtless? Asked Jisoo.

Umm baby girl I think you know why. Jisoo walked and lied beside V innocently.

V smirk before attacked Jisoo lips harshly. He bit Jisoo bottom lips and entered his tounge. With his tounge technology,he make Jisoo moan.

(Sorry V but I prefer Agust D tounge technology😂)

He broke the kissed and continued kissing Jisoo cheeks and then went to her neck.

Bitting her neck roughly Jisoo softly moan at V ear. V smirk and bit her neck leaving hickeys.

V tore Jisoo shirt and sweatpants. You need to buy a new one for me whispered Jisoo.

No bra? Naughty girl. V kissed and bit Jisoo left boobs and played with her right nipple.

Ahh~~

Jisoo moan. Umm music to my ears. V moved himself to Jisoo panties. Wet already I see said V with lust. V took off Jisoo panties with his teeth.

His humongous dick was in front of Jisoo pussy. Don't t-teas- ahh!!

Jisoo shouted loudly when V entered her tight pussy. V trust roughly while Jisoo moan loudly.

Mghh!! Ahh!! Faster!!

V trust unstoppable until Jisoo reach her climax. I'm gonna cum! Yelled Jisoo. Jisoo came before V.

Ugh I'm coming. After a few trust V came on Jisoo stomach. Jisoo breath heavily same as V.

I'm not finish yet baby girl. Jisoo sat up and raised her eyebrows.

Wha-

Before Jisoo could finished her sentence V trust his dick into Jisoo mouth.

Mgghh!!!!

You take my dick so well baby girl moan V. He threw his head back and parted his mouth.

Her hand around his shaft and gave him a blowjob. Ba-by more moan V. Jisoo sucked and licked V dick until he cummed in her mouth.

Ahh~~ shallow it. Jisoo obeyed and shallow his cum. Good girl. V lied beside Jisoo.

Baby I forget. You need to ride me said V. Jisoo who tried to catch her breath talked.

N-next time o-oppa. I'm tired. Jisoo soon fell asleep. Goodnight baby V whispered and kissed Jisoo lips before fell asleep.

We all know about Kim Jonghyun death. I don't really know about shinee but I love their songs. I know what it feel to lose someone you love. I felt sad to their fans and his family. From all armys around the world including me,we hope that he rest in peace. Thank you for being a great singer for shinee and shawols. Shawols and other fandom will always love you💕

I dunno why but I almost cried writing this😢 You did well Jonghyun😃😢 Cry if you want. I cried so bad last night. My eyes are red and puffy for a day.