Playback

Ahh Jisoo you should rest. V carried Jisoo to the living room and lied her on the sofa. I glad you're awake. You make me worried sick.

Aww oppa care about me said Jisoo. Of course. V eyes went to Jisoo lips. He licked his lip and attack Jisoo lips.

The kissed went smooth and long. But then it turn sloppy and rough making Jisoo moan. They broke the kissed after a minutes. How could you turn me on so much just wearing my shirt.

V shirt a so big for Jisoo until it went off her shoulder. V rubbed her Jisoo shoulder and licked it.

Ahh~

His hot tounge licked Jisoo shoulder and neck. You mark m-me don't
y-you.

Of course baby. I want people to know you are mine. His hot breath making Jisoo shivered.

Before V could take off his shirt from Jisoo someone cough. Ehem! They both shocked and quickly sat. Jisoo and V blushed before Jin continued his words.

V we need to leave. Your father want us to be at his home this night. He want to talk with you. Jisoo I'm sorry but V need to leave now. I hope you're okay with that said Jin.

I'm o-

Jin hyung. I can't sorry. I don't want to meet my "awful" dad V said. But V we need too. Uhh okay but I will not stay there to long.

Jisoo I want you to stay with my sister Jennie. Call her say that you will stay with her.

Oppa I'm okay staying here alone. Noth- Call her now! Yelled V. O-okay replied Jisoo.

V went to their room to bring an extra cloth while Jisoo and Jin sat on the sofa at the living room.

On the phone

H-hello. Jennie. It's m-me Jis-oo. Can I stay with y-you? V need to meet h-his father.

Unnie are you okay? You're shuttering. And of course you can stay with me. Lisa and Rose are here too!!

Really?! Thank Jennie. I'm on my way!

End of call

You're rea- before V could finished his sentence Jisoo walked away. V you are in big trouble. You shouldn't shout at her said Jin rubbing V back.

V sighed and walked toward Jisoo. Jisoo sat at the back and V sat in front of her while Jin drive them to Jennie house.

At Jennie house

Yo unnie you came! Yelled Lisa excitedly. Of course I came! They went for a group huge.

Lisa,Jennie and Rose went inside with Jisoo but then V grabbed her hand. Jisoo I'm sorry. I-

Again V can't finished his sentence because of Jisoo but this time she stopped it with her lips.

It's okay. I understand. I'm okay now. Thanks Jisoo said V. I love you. Jisoo peck his lips and went inside.

When the door closed Jin bowed at V. Yah! Hyung don't bow at me!! You're still my hyung.

I know but you are a princ-

I know I'm a prince but not here. Okay V said Jin. Now let's go!! V pushed Jin and they went to their world.

V POV

As we all know,Got7 have been attacking you two. Don't you think it's time to tell Jisoo the truth? Asked V father.

I don't know dad. It's too early. I don't want to stress her out. Maybe after everything is calm.

Okay but tell her please. I don't want you to lose her said his father. Don't worry. Now let eat first. I'm hungry said V tapping his stomach.

Okay son. Let's go. Then they both went to eat with the others.

Jisoo POV

Sooooo unnie tell us about you and V hyung asked Rose. Everything is fine and I'm happy too because I have someone beside me. I don't know if he was meant to be with me. He just to perfect for a girl like me said Jisoo giving them a sad smile.

Unnie don't say like that. You are meant for him. He love you so much and you love him too. Don't worry. V won't cheat on you said Jennie.

Awww thanks girls. Welcome! They replied in unison. It's pretty late so let watch some movie said Lisa trying to have some fun.

Then let's watch the Emoji Movie!! Shouted Rose. Geez that's story is for a kid. But who care. I love that story!

They watch and having fun. Omo that's hilarious said Jisoo holding her stomach. 

Knock knock~~

Someone come. Lemme open the door said Jisoo standing up. Oppa! I miss you. Jisoo kissed V cheeks and hugged him.

Miss you too baby replied V.

Thank god Jisoo still here. Although I lost so many energy just to rewind time,it's worth tho- V

Let's go home baby. I'm tired. Before Jisoo could reply V fell. Oppa! Oppa! Are you okay?! Jennie!! Call Jin hyung please!! V fainted!!

Arasso unnie. Jennie called Jin while Jisoo and Lisa tried to bring V to the sofa.

Ding dong~

Rose! Open the door!! Rose ran to open the door. Jin hyu- AHHHHHH!!!!!

Bam!!!!!