Vacation

Jisoo POV

I wake up alone in the bed. Where is him? Baby? You're awake. Here said V and gave Jisoo a glass of water.

Gomawo oppa.

Jisoo drank the water and V carried her downstairs since her legs felt like a jelly.

( you all knew what happened 😼)

Oppa I have one week left before I start working so let's go on a vacation? Aksed Jisoo.

Of course we can. Can we invite the others too? Of course!! Said Jisoo happily. Jisoo quickly called Rõse.

{On the phone}

Jisoo: Hello?

Lisa: Hello unnie!

Jisoo: Where is Rose?

Lisa: In the bathroom

Jisoo: Ouh okay.
I just wanted to tell that
me and V invite you girls
and the others to a vacation

Jennie: Really?!

Jisoo: Eh? Jennie?
Who am I talking to now?

All: ALL OF US!!

Jisoo: Ok. So how's the plan?

All: We go!!

Jisoo: yay!! Tell the others
and meet us at Macy's Coffee
Shop at 3pm

Rose: okay

{End of the call}

They will join us. Baby it's almost 3pm said V. What?! Jisoo quickly ran to their room and change.

Jisoo grabbed the shirtless V outside

Jisoo grabbed the shirtless V outside. Babe!! I'm shirtless!! Then they saw an old couple looked at them with widened eyes.

Jisoo pushed V inside and wore her boots properly while waiting for V to wear his shirt.

Sowee oppa. I kind of rushing said Jisoo playing with her fingers. It's okay. V grabbed Jisoo soft hand to his car.

At Macy's Coffee Shop

Hey Jisoo long time no see said Ara and patted Jisoo shoulder. V went to sit with the others and wait for Jisoo.

Yo Bogum and Suho watcha doing? Asked Jisoo. Working of course replied Bogum and ruffled Jisoo hair.

Hehehe. I'm gonna go to the kitchen and serve mah friends coffee said Jisoo and walked to the kitchen.

Just went she entered the kitchen someone slapped her across the cheeks.

What the? Anna? What's wrong? Asked Jisoo. You! You slut! Stay away from V oppa! He's mine and only mine! Shouted Anna.

Anna? What happened to you?

Don't act like a sis you slut! Stay away from him or I kill you!

Enough! -Jisoo

You whore! Why would I stay away from my boyfriend! Find someone else you bitch! Shouted Jisoo.

Anna widened her eyes and left. Pft. Scared I see. Jisoo took eleven cups and seved them with her delicious coffee.

V POV

So delicious!! Said V. Hehe I know. I'm the one who made the drinks replied Jisoo.

Hey unnie. Your cheeks are red. What happened? Asked Rose. Uh nothing. V warm hand touched her red cheeks.

Don't lie. What happened? Asked V. Umm Anna s-slapped me shuttered Jisoo.

She what! Yelled Jennie. Shh it's okay. I'm okay now as you can see. I'm good. I'm a tough girl said Jisoo and gave them a sincere smile.

Are you sure? Don't you want we to talk with her? Asked Suga. Hmm it's okay. Let see her next move first replied Jisoo.

Okay they all replied in unison. Back to their real topic they began to discuss where to go and when.

So we will go tomorrow. Flight at 8am to Dubai. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah is the hotel Jimin just booked and we will do an activities in the next morning with your partners said Jhope.

All set. So now let's go home and packs your clothes. They all stood up and went to their home.

Jisoo POV

Baby do you see my Adidas black hoodie?

At our closet. It's on my makeup seat replied Jisoo. Okay. V walked away leaving Jisoo packing her clothes.

V POV

Went V entered the closet he saw his hoodie and quickly took it. Then he saw a paper said "don't open this drawer"

V the pervert kid smirk and opened the drawer. He smile and took something from the drawer and went outside.

Baby you should bring this. Maybe we will going to the beach.

(Bitch?)😂

V threw something to Jisoo and she quickly catch it. Its a bikiniᕕ(ಥ^ಥ)ᕗ

Yah! Kim Taehyung. It said do not open you nut! Aww are you angry? So cute. V walked toward Jisoo and carried her bridal style.

He kissed Jisoo hungrily. Oppa I'm still sore said Jisoo and pushed V away.

Okay I'll let you go for now. V packed his clothes while Jisoo lied on the bed sexily.

Want to know something? Asked V. Hm what it is? If you continue to lied like that I'm sure you won't walk tomorrow he smirk.

Jisoo quickly sat and blushed.

V giggled at Jisoo shyness. Gosh she's so cute! After he finished packing his thing, he lied Jisoo on her bare chest.

Mm oppa you're hot. Jisoo snuggled on V chest. Jisoo hugged V like a pillow cause her legs around V waist and her hand around V chest. Goodnight baby. Goodnight oppa replied Jisoo.

Ahhh!!!! I can't wait for V birthday!! His birthday date same as my little brother.
Wow my crazy brother are lucky😐