Chapter 18

Hana turn the knob. She saw jimin there lying on his back while gazing at the ceiling.

"Come down breakfast is read-"

"Why did you do that?" he cut her off.

"Do what?" she question back ; confused.

"Why did you do that thing with him?" he turn to his side when he mention that thing to her. His gaze hard on her. He get up from his bed and walk towards her. She stumble backwards. She know what he's trying to talk about. He talk about last night and she wonder why he act like this to her ; angry and irritated.

"Wh-why did you care?" she encourage herself to ask him.

"Hmm why did I care?" he chuckled darkly.

"Are you blind or what ?" he question back. His gaze remain hard on her.

"What are you talking about ?" she question him.

"I ask you once again why did you do that thing with him ?" he ignore her question instead ask her the question again that make her think why she do that thing. She never know or even think at the first place why she agree to do that thing with Jungkook. Did it was a lust or love? She doesnt know either which one. Jungkook was kind to her except when everytime she reject him. She understand jungkook though why he act like a mad man everytime she reject him. It was because of her , he gone psycho and obsessed. He love her and now she want to know if she did fall in love with jungkook or it is just a lust.

Then , she widened her eyes. It hit her like a storm. She tremble. "I- I think I-I  start to like him. No-no I love him" finally the word manage to escape from her mouth without even she realise it. She cupped her mouth after realized what she've just said. Her heart pounding hard on her chest. Its like her heart will burst in flames in a minute.

She finally recognized the feeling. She did fall in love with him. She feel giddy everytime jungkook touch her. She like when jungkook's soft voice talk to her. She like it when jungkook stare at her. She feel like kissing him everytime their gaze meet. She did remember when she woke up from sleep last night before that nasty thing happened , jungkook was the first person that come to her mind before anyone else even her ; herself. She even remember when she refers jungkook as hers. "Where did MY jungkook go ?" she still remember she ask herself that last night. She actually still want to deny her feelings towards jungkook but she just CAN'T. She really did fall in love with him.

There's a long silence between them. Jimin just stand there silence and stare at her as something flashed across his eyes. He looks hurt by her sudden confession. Hana furrowed her eyebrows ; confused after she saw jimin's expression towards her.

"Wh-why you look at-"

"What take you guys so long ?" Someone cut her sentence. She turn her head to look at the owner of the voice. Her breath catch on her throat. There's jungkook leaning his weight lazily against the door frame as his hand stuff in his pocket while his gaze hard on her. She cannot bring herself from not return the stare back at him. Her heart pounding hard in her chest as jungkook continue to stare at her. It feel like it will jump out of her body in a seconds if he keep staring. She feel herself drown in the ocean with his presence. She lost in his gaze. She wondered if its because of he's suddenly look teribbly good looking or because she recognized her feeling towards him just now that made her freeze in her spot like this.

There a staring contest until jungkook arched his eyebrows at hana because of the lack respond that she give. She lightly shake her heads snaping herself to reality.

"What takes the both of you so long and why you look so nervous ?" he ask once again a bit harsh while point at her.

Hana trembling trying to think an excuse for not telling jungkook that she just confessed to jimin about her feeling towards jungkook.

"She's trying to ask me on how to ask you out for a date." jimin said. There's a weird expression on his face. Its like he smile trying to be sweet but his eyes burn in flames as he look at jungkook like a predator look at his prey.

"She want to ask you for a date at amusement park so that's why she look nervous" jimin added again.

"Hmm." she nod her head without even she realise it before widen her eyes at jimin as her mind process the words that jimin said.

"WAIT WHAT?! A DATE?!" she scream at the top of her lungs.

hey guys! dont forget to vote. i just feel like update today. dont forget to check my new book also , guardians.
♡♡♡♡