Chapter 10

Hey guys~ Here a new chapter.. But first, there's something I need to tell you guys. Before this jungkook sit beside hana right but Mrs. Viney changed it. So now its was Minhyuk that sit beside Hana. Sorry if I make you guys confuse. Thats all I want to say. You guys can continue reading.

Author POV

In the class.. Jungkook cannot focus in the class because he thinking of Hana. He worried that the new boy take away Hana from him cause he love Hana so much. More than a friend and a family. He keep saying that 'Hana is mine.' At last he cannot keep his anger and he ask Mrs. Viney to go to the toilet.

In the toilet..

Jungkook POV

Oh gosh I cannot lose to that new boy. I can't. I need to take back my Hana. I need to stop their friendship whatever happen because HANA IS MINE!! and with that he punch the mirror until the mirror shattered and his hand was bleeding.

Meanwhile Hana, in the class he was happy talking to minhyuk until she realized that kook not enter the class.

Hana POV

Oh gosh where is kook? Is it he lazy to enter the class. Where he is? Oh gosh. I need to find him when the recess. 'Hello Hana' Minhyuk call her. But where did he go? Suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder that's when I realized that minhyuk is calling me.

'Oh yeah? Sorry I didn't hear you before. Do you have something to tell me?' I apologize to him. 'Hahaha well yeah I want to ask you if you want to eat with me when recess?' He ask me.
'Yeah sure.' I answer him. Then we continue the class like usual.

Recess time..

Still in Hana POV

I walk out of the class to go to canteen with minhyuk but I can't. I have to find kook first. 'Minhyuk can you go first? I need to go to the toilet.' I said to him.

'Yeah sure.' He said to me. And after that I start to find him. 'Firstly I need to find him at the toilet.' I said to myself. And with that I head to the male toilet. I'm scared to get in so I just stay outside the toilet and shout kook name but no answer. So I think that I have to enter.

So I enter it. 'Ahhhhh I'm sorry I didn't mean to enter it on purpose. I just want to find my friend. I'm sorry I'm sorry.' I apologize to random male student in there. After that I immediately go out from there. Oh gosh where that boy go?

I still not give up. I searching for him at library and all around the school but still couldn't find him. I was really exhausted and lastly I make the decision to go to the rooftop since that was a last choice. When I arrive at there, I saw a boy standing there with his back facing me and his hand in the pockets. That's when I know that was the boy I been searching for.

Hai~ sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like it. Sorry for the grammar mistake and broken English. Please feel free to vote and comment. Don't be a silent readers guys. Love y'all. Bye~