Chapter 3

Hana POV

The next morning, I wake a little bit late. "Oh gosh! I'm late. No way no way." I quickly jump out from my bed and go to toilet to do my morning routine. Then, I wear my school uniform. After that, I quickly head to school. When I get out from my house, I meet seven boy that I think is my neighbour. I look shocked cause I didn't know that I has a neighbour that so damn hot but I quickly control my expression. Then I began to walk away pass them but suddenly theres a boy stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm jungkook your new neighbour." He said while looking at me. His friend look shocked but I didn't know why. Then I let go of my hand and say. "Hello whatever your name is. I didnt get time for the greeting session cause I need to go school. I'm late. Sorry later I introduce myself in a proper way. Bye."

But then theres a boy stand in front of me and blocking my way. "Hello miss I saw your uniform same as my dongsaeng so why didn't we sent you to school together with kook since you said that you are late. At least you didn't get 'too late' if you are riding a car." Said the guy that blocking my way just now. "Come on miss. I'll drive. Its okay we just want to help you." Say the guy who wear pink T-shirt. At first I didn't want. But at the end I accept their offer since they say that they want to help me.

Sorry for the bad grammar T.T Feel free to vote and comment.