Chapter 15

*drumroll* Yeayyy finally 1k!!!!! Oh thank you my reader. You guys mean a lot to me auch :')) ( uri kookie pic told you guys how grateful I am to you ) *bow* Now let's proceed to the chapter 15. Enjoy~

Hana wake up when she feel someone stroke her hair. She open her eyes as she see a familiar figure in front of her. It was Jungkook. She get up so Jungkook can sit beside her.

"Hey I'm sorry just now that I slap you. You know I didn't mean that right? I just lose control when you call me beast." Jungkook said while stroke her hair.

"No its okay. I've been too far as I call you beast. I'm the one who should say sorry." Hana said softly to him.

When Jungkook discovered that Hana didn't eat her breakfast he sigh. "Why you didn't eat your breakfast?" He ask softly while stroke her hair.

"I just lose my appetite." She said. He just nod. Then, the whole room fall into the dead silent but suddenly he hear the growling sound coming from her stomach. He hold his laughter.

"What are you smiling at?" She ask him. "Haih didn't I said to you to eat your breakfast?" He said to her.

"Come on let me cook for you." Jungkook said while hold her hand and drag her to the kitchen downstairs. How this boy can changed from a beast to a gentleman that make my heart beating so fast. Stop Hana! Don't fall for this psycho.

"Here sit at the dining table. Wait for me okay? I will cook for you." Jungkook said to her. She just nod. Jungkook smile slightly at her.

"Jungkook where is Jimin? No, I mean where are the others? She changed her words worrying that Jungkook will mad at her asking for Jimin.

"Oh they have their own bussiness to make. Why you ask?"

"Nothing. No wonder its so quiet." She replies back.

While Jungkook cooking she stare at his skillful on cooking. Why this boy like me so much? I didn't have anything though. I'm not that wealthy. I don't have family. I'm not perfect but why this boy so obsess over me? And why this boy kill Minhyuk? I'm so curious about that.

Her thought being interrupt by Jungkook's voice."What are you looking at? I know that I'm HOT but don't stare at me like that. Or you have something to ask huh baby because you seem curious." He ask her.

She shocked at his question. How did he know I'm curious about something. Did it too obvious?

"Em why did you love me? I didn't have anything though. I'm not that pretty." She awkwardly ask him.

Actually she want to ask about Minhyuk. What the reason that Jungkook kill Minhyuk but she changed her question scared that Jungkook will turn into BEAST again. She doesn't want to earn a slap anymore from Jungkook so she changed her question.

"Hahaha you ask me why I love you? You really want to know?" He stop at whatever he doing and look at her. She just nod her head.

"Well if you want to know. I love you because of who you are. You are different from other girl out there. You drive me crazy Hana. Crazy. I can't get enough of you. You drive me crazy with your look, your body, your beautiful smile and everything." He told her.

Hana feel like a butterfly in her stomach as she look at the way Jungkook look at her. It was full of love and lust.

Hana just nod at his statement. She doesn't know what to say surprise by his statement about her. She just doesn't believe someone like him can fall for her.

Jungkook smile at her before continue to cook. About half an hour the dish already in front of Hana. She look at the dish shocked by its visual. It look so delicious.

"Come on don't just look at it. Eat it before its get cold." Jungkook said to her. She nod and eat it.

Ahh I'm sorry if this chapter boring. Its just- ah I don't know. I don't know if I should still continuing writing this story. Should I? I'm sorry if I dissapointed you. *bow* Don't forget to vote. Thank you.