Chapter 11

Hey guys~ Here a new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it. •_•

At the rooftop..

Hana POV

I walking towards that boy and hold his hand with my hand. 'Kook why you didn't enter the class today?' I ask him but he doesn't give me any answer instead he just look at the front. 'Hey I'm talking to you okay?' I ask in the soft tone worried about what had happen to him but still no answer. I sigh and hang my head low.

Scared to what make kook changed. Yeah you know right before this he was the one who hyperactive, happy and now he was quiet yet cold. But soon I hear he said..

Jungkook POV

'End your friendship with him. I don't like him.' I said to her in a harsh tone without look at her. 'But why? Why I have to end my friendship with him?' She look at me and ask me in a sad tone almost want to cry. 'Didn't you hear me or are you deaf?! I said I don't like you being friend with him!!!' I yell at her and grab her shoulder harshly.

'Jungkook let me go its hurt!' She tossed my hand. I grab back her shoulder stronger than before. 'I said stop your friendship with him!!' I yell at her. She look at me with pain in her eyes. Before this you make me jealous. So now serve you right.

Hana POV

'No I don't want!!' I said to him and then I push him and yell 'Why I have to end my friendship with him just because you doesn't like him?! I'm not yours anyway!! So why I have to obey you?! You are not my dad either my mom. Beside that boy was kind. So what's wrong with you kook? Soon my voice become shaky knowing I'm near to cry.

But then I hear him said the words that I really hate to hear in this world. 'If you don't want to end your friendship with him. I will. So from now on we just a stranger in this school and everywhere!! Are you understand?! Don't let me see your face again!!' He said to me in a harsh tone and walk away without turning his back towards me again.

'You're selfish kook! You're selfish! I hate you!!' I said in a shaky voice. And that's when I know this is the end. I collapes to the floor and start crying like there's no tommorow.

Hey guys~ how is it? I'm sorry if my story boring. Sorry too if it has many grammar mistake or broken English. But what do you think what happen to Hana and Kook after this? Are they still friend? Hahaha wait for the next chapter if you want to know.