Chapter 13

Hello guys!! Im back with the next chapter. So yeah enjoy.

The next day's night.

Hana get ready since she get invited by suga to their party. She wear a simple outfit that night. After done with a light makeup she get out and wait for Minhyuk to come since he get invited too. After Minhyuk had arrived, they went to Hana's neighbour house.

She knocked on the door. At first, she thought that Jin or Jhope would greet her but her thought was wrong. The boy she missed so much now in front of her. It was Jungkook. At first, his reactions was calm but after he noticed a guy he hated so much beside Hana his reaction turn dark as he look at both of them like a predator look at its victim.

After a second, he backed away so Hana and Minhyuk can enter the house. When they enter the house, the loud music welcome them. She shocked at the amount of people inside the house. It was crowded. She didn't expected this cause she thought that only bts and her plus Minhyuk would be there.

Then, Jungkook bump into Minhyuk as he passed by them. Minhyuk stumble but luckily Hana grab him so he won't fall. Jungkook smirk and say that Minhyuk is weak then walk away after threw a cold glare towards him.

After that incident, Hana asked if Minhyuk okay. He say that he okay cause it was just a light bump. She try to search for the bts in the crowded. Then she spotted bts at the kitchen counter. Bts called her to join them so she join them with Minhyuk. All of them were there except Jungkook. They saying that they missed her so much and teased her saying that she and Minhyuk were dating.

After a while of chatting, Minhyuk excused himself saying that he need to pee so he ask the member where the toilet are. They replied that the toilet are in the first room upstairs. (The author is very detailed huh? *smirk*) After a minute, he still not come back so Hana feel uncomfortable. Her thought going wild thinking if Minhyuk had lost in this house or anything bad happen to him cause its impossible to take a long time just to pee.

So she decide to go upstairs and find him. She excused herself saying that she also need to go to the toilet. When she at the upstairs she smell something strong that make her dizzy. She try to figure out where the smell is coming from. After a while, she is in front of the door. She turn the doorknob and open the door. As she open the door she saw someone lying beside the bed with a full of blood surrounding him.

At first, she doesn't recognized the body. With the heavy step she come towards the dead body. Her legs becomes weak when she saw the body. It was MINHYUK. She wanted to scream but someone cupped her mouth and thats when she know she fell into the darkness.

So guys~ How do you think about this chapter? I really hope you guys enjoy it. I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistake. If you want to know what happen next, wait for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion about this story. Bye and love ya~