Chapter 17

Hello~

The next day, Hana wake up feeling a hand wrap around her waist. Obviously Jungkook is hugging her like koala. She cupped her face in embarassment remembering her first night with him yesterday. She tried to escape from his grip receive a groan from him.

"Ugh kitten could you stay for a minute?"

"Jungkook I need to wake up. Jin oppa probably need me in kitchen right now making breakfast"

"Whose you calling oppa? Im the only one your oppa arasseo?"

She turn to look at Jungkook. Damn he's look hot in his bed hair. She mentally slap herself. What is wrong with you hana? Dont fall for him. Please don't.

"Hey kitten are you okay?" he rub her cheek.

Hana just smile and he smile back. She get up from bed take what she need and heading to bathroom. She strip her clothes and get in the bathtub. She turn the shower enjoying the hot water but then she hear the bathroom door open and soon the curtain open.

******

After finish taking a bath (obviously together -_-)  they both going downstair to eat breakfast. Hana greet the members.

"Good morning everyone"

"Yeah good morning too. How's yesterday?" Suga smirked.

"What do you mean oppa?"

"Dont call me oppa you hoe" Suga smirked once again.

"Hyung! Dont call her that!" Jungkook snap at him before going to him and punch him playfully.

"Do you can walk properly?" V ask.

"Is Jungkook good in bed?" Jhope ask. Her eyes widened. How did they know?

"Ho-how did you know?"

Namjoon chuckle. "How we know? Hmm you really loud yesterday. I cannot sleep you pabo"

"Yeah im angry at you now hoe you disturbing my sleep yesterday" suga snap.

"Ugh jungkook faster ahh" V chuckled while mimicked her voice.

Bang! Jimin threw the remote control across the room. Everyone in the living room become silent completely startled with Jimin's attitude this morning. Jimin ruffles his hair in annoyance before heading to upstairs. She tries to greet Jimin but he just pass by her obviously ignoring her. She hung her head low.

"Hey what's happening right now?" Jin come from the kitchen holding a spatula.

"Don't know hyung. Jimin just become salty just now" Jungkook tell him.

"Yeah such a mood wrecker we just teasing Ha-"

"Stop you silly don't tease my girl" Jin slap v's head using a spatula.

Jungkook hiss at Jin for calling hana his.

"Your girl is my girl too"

Jungkook glaring at him. Jin just smirked while dragging Hana to kitchen.

"I borrowed your girl aka also my girl  for a while. I need her in kitchen right now making breakfast thank you" jin smile sweetly at Jungkook.

******

"Guys let's eat. The breakfast is ready" Hana call them. Everyone gather in dining table except for someone.

"Can someone call for Jimin?" Jin asked. Everyone shut their mouth.

"Its okay I will" she voluntered.

She get up from her seat while receive  a glare from Jungkook. She ignore him and head upstairs. She arrived in front of Jimin's room. She knocked the door twice still no answer. She turn the knob.

Yeayyyyyy 🎉🎉🎉 its already 4k thank you guys really. *hugs hugs*
I hope you enjoy this chapter. Im sorry for the grammar mistake. I promise to continuously update since Im kind of free right now maybe yeah. Don't forget to vote. Love chu 💕