Chapter 5

After the class.. Hana and Jungkook head to Mrs Viney room for their detention. (Oh I forget to mention here that Mrs Viney is their discipline teacher. She teach English also. Okay now back to the story.)

Jungkook POV

Hana and I arrive in front of Mrs Viney room. We look at each other and nod. Actually we are scared to Mrs Viney. 'Should we just go back without do the detention? I whisper to Hana.

Hana POV

Before I could reply to Jungkook we heard.. 'Come in I know you both out there' Mrs Viney said. Jungkook and I just sigh and keep our head down enter Mrs Viney's room. Mrs Viney look at I and said ' Hana why are you doing this? Did you really go date with him before you enter my class? Thats why you late? Cause I never see you late before. (What the hell with this teacher actually?! She really really think that we are date? Hello actually I just met this boy okay?) I just laugh and start to explain what actually happen between me and jungkook. And then Mrs Viney said 'Okay I'm sorry for think bad at you. But I can't just let you go. I want you both clean the music room. No excuse. Don't go back if you didn't finish clean the music room. And both of you promise me to come early to school after this. Now go.' Then we both said 'arassoyo seonsaengnim~'

After that we head to the music room. 'Where should we start?' Jungkook ask me. Then I just reply 'How about we clean the window first?' With that we grab the towel and begin to wipe the window. While doing that, we start to be playful. You know like splashing the water to each other, makes silly joke and laugh like there is no tomorrow.

After that we begin to mop the floor. At that time, Jungkook start playing the trot song. We start to sing like we are drunk and laugh again. 'Ah I'm tired.' I said as I sat on the floor. 'Ya you know you are tired not because you clean the room but you're tired because you laugh like a crazy person.' Jungkook said to me. 'Yeah I think so. Thanks for making me laugh today. Its been a long time I didn't get to laugh like this. You know because I don't have a friend.' I said looking down while playing with my own finger. Then, he begin to sat beside me and said 'Can I become your friend, Hana?'

Aha~ What do you think guys? Will Hana accept him or reject him? Wait for the next chapter if you want to know. :) Sorry for the bad grammar. Feel free to vote. Thank you.