Chapter 8

Here a new chapter.. I'm sorry if I make you waiting.. Mianhaeyo~

Hana POV

And then we start to watch it. While we watch it I said. "Jungkook can you bring me a blanket? I'm scared." And then Jungkook start to laugh like a crazy person while holding his stomach. "Ouh my baby is scared." He said while laughing. I just glared at him. And then he stop laughing knowing I'm angry. "Okay okay. Come on sit beside me. No need blanket I will protect you." He said.

And then I go to him and sit beside him. After a second, the ghost suddenly appeared. "Oh my god!! Asklajxjvxvf." I closed my eyes and I accidentally hug jungkook. "Are you going to keep hugging me dear? The ghost already gone." I quickly let go of him and clear my throat. "Are you so scared until you don't want to let go of me?" Jungkook whisper to me. "Shut up kook. It was just a accident okay? I'm not doing it on purpose. I'm just scared." I said to him avoiding his eye contact.

"Wait. Are you just curse Hana?" V oppa suddenly ask me. "Ouh I'm sorry guys. I was out of control." I said. "No its okay. We understand you. I know you're scared." Jin said. "Awhh thanks jin-shi for understand me." I thank him. "No need to be too formal Hana. You can call me oppa actually if you want." He said while wink.

Jungkook POV

Before she could respon I said "Stop being too sweet hyung. Hana doesnt fall for that." I said sternly. She glared at me and then turn her attention to jin and said while smiling "I will if you okay with that." Whats wrong with her? Is she already fall for jin hyung? Im the only one she can fall for okay? No one other than me that she can fall for. I'M THE ONE AND ONLY ONE! I said angrily in my mind.

Back to Hana POV

And then I hear Rap Mon said "Call us whatever you want Hana. Oppa also can." Before I could respon Suga said "Hey you guys can you shut up a little bit. I'm trying to watch this movie okay." And with that we just stay quiet until the movie end.

After the movie has end, I start to go back to my house. "Thanks guys invited me. It was a great time." And then Rap Mon said "Sorry if you have a nightmare tonight." "Nah its okay." I reply to him.

"I can send you to your house. In case you're scared." Jin suddenly offer. Before I could respon I hear Jungkook said "No. I will send her." He said sternly. What's wrong with him today? Is he jealous or what?

"What's wrong with you today Jungkook?! Do you have any problem with me today?" Jin oppa suddenly said raising his voice. Before Jungkook could reply I cut him scared that they fight because of me.

"Hey hey. No its okay actually. My house just beside you guys so no need to send me actually." I said. And with that I bid a goodbye and bow to them.

After I get home I take a bath and lay on my bed closing my eyes. Suddenly Jungkook come out on my mind and I start to think why he act like that just now. Oh gosh whatever lahh. After a minute, I fall sleep.

Hey guys sorry because make you all waiting. Seriously I was lack of idea so I didn't know what should I write. Sorry seriously sorry. Forgive me okay dear readers? Sorry if there also a grammar mistake or broken English. Don't forget to vote and comment guys. Love ya'll.