Chapter 4

Arrive at school..

Hana POV

As I get out from their car. I thank them for helping me.Then,I just go without wait for jungkook. 'Hana! Wait for me' I heard jungkook calling me. Then,he run and walk beside me. 'You can go to your class now kook' I said to him. 'But I didn't know which class I am' he said sadly.

Oh crap he's right. He's new here. I remind myself. 'Okay now listen you go to office then register there and take your class time table by yourself okay?' I said to him. 'Ouh I don't want unless you accompany me please?' He said in a aegyo tone. Then he put his hand over my shoulder. I shocked because of his action. He noticed that and smirk at me. How can he make a skinship without hesitate. What the hell with that smirk?! Oh gosh my heart beating so fast. Stop beating so fast you pabo!

At last I accompany him to the office and help him registered. Actually he's my classmate. After that, I head to my class with him. Opss 'our class' actually. When I enter our class everyone was looking at us. Then I hear my teacher, Mrs Viney said 'oh look my dear you are late for my class for about 30 minutes! Where are you going Hana?! Did have a date with him first and then you head to my class or what?!' Then everyone start laugh at us. 'Shut up class! Okay now listen after school stay back for your detention! Both of you! You! The new student sit next Hana!' Aishh its so embarrassing. And then the class go on like usual.

Sorry for the late update and the bad grammar guys T.T I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is the best that I can do. Feel free to vote. Thank you.