Chapter 16

WARNING: ADULT SCENE AHEAD BUT NOT TOO MUCH.
I KNOW YOU CAN HANDLE IT

*******

3.00 a.m.

Hana wake up from sleep. She look to her right and left to find her Jungkook.

"Where did MY Jungkook go?"

Wait what did I just call him mine? What had happen to me? She thought to herself. She just shrugged. She stand up and headed downstairs to get herself a drink since she was thirsty after woke up from sleep.

The downstairs was so dark but she doesn't turn on the light not wanting to wake up anyone. She headed to the kitchen. She then pour herself a water and drink.

After that she decide to go back to her room but stop as soon as she noticed something on the dining table. That is the house key. She stare at the key. She freeze when something come to her mind. With this key I can run from this house right? From this awful house right? Then Jungkook won't be know where I am right? But wait my house just beside his house nah I still have halmonie. I hope she still alive. I can live with her.

She hesitate at first but then she start to think that she's actually doing a right decision to run away from Jungkook but later did she know that actually not a good idea. She grab the key slowly and tip toe to the front door.

She struggle to find the right key since its dark. Her hand trembling so bad. Please god help me get out from this house please. Shit, why I can't find the right key.

She gasp when she feel a pair of hand wrap around her waist.

"Where did you want to go in this middle of night babygirl? Hmm?"

He whisper and bit her earlobe.

She tremble like hell. Her legs feel like jelly. She can't stand straight. She know the one who backhug her now was Jungkook. He has caught her trying to run away from him.  She hold Jungkook arm for support. Suddenly she feels Jungkook slam her to the door.

She gaps and shut her eyes not wanting to look at this monster in front of her. Suddenly Jungkook kissed her roughly while grabbing her neck to deepened the kiss. He slip his hand in her shirt and start playing with her bra strap. She gasp at the feeling of his cold hand touching her skin. That's when Jungkook enter his tounge and explore her mouth. They fight for dominance but obviously Jungkook win that.

He then bring his mouth to her neck while his hand squeeze her thigh hard. He suck on her neck hard make sure to leave a hickey. (Oh man I cant) 

"Juu- Jungkook wh- what are yo- you doing?" She stuttered.

She try to push Jungkook but she know she can't. Jungkook was like double big and tall from her. She try to push him again but Jungkook grab her hair and yank her head back still kissing her neck roughly.

He nibble on the skin there. She whimpered at the feeling.
"No-no ju-jungkook ple-please don't do this sto-stop" she beg.

He kissed from her neck up to her ear and whisper.

"I know you want to run from me but thats not gonna happen babygirl. I don't allow that to happen and I'm not going to stop cause you're mine tonight" he licked her earlobe and with that he yank her on his shoulder and carried her upstairs headed towards his room.

"No-no jun-jungkook put me down!" She yell while hit his back several time. Pang! He spanked her.

"Ah fu-fuck!" hana moan at the pain mix with pleasure feeling that he give. He smirked feeling satisfied.

He throw her on his bed. She then watch him headed towards his drawer. He pulled out something. A handcuffs. He then headed towards her.

She feels nervous. She admit it this is her first time. She's never been touch by a guy before so she's nervous plus excited like hell. She actually know this kind of thing but never experience it.

She doesn't know if she should feel excited like this. Its actually wrong but the thought of jungkook touch her already make her wet.

"No-no jungkook what are you doing? You cant do this." she say trembling. Jungkook just ignore her and grab both of her hand, handcuffed it to a headboard of bed. (It is correct? I don't know what exactly that thing called) 

Jungkook started to unbutton her pyjamas. Her mind tell her to stop him but her heart refuse it. People always follow their heart right so obviously her heart win so she let what he want to do with her and she know that she's going to enjoy it.

Jungkook peck her lips for the last time before proceed down to her neck and come down above her cleavage. He lick the skin there. She moan at the feeling. He unclasp her bra and throw it somewhere across the room.

She moan loudly when jungkook took her nipple in his warm mouth while playing with the others. (Shit what am I doing I cannot proceed)

He suck there until it was swollen. He then proceed down to her tummy and lick there but stop above her pants.

Okay guys I leave it to your imagine. You can imagine what you want. You can finish it I'm sorry I really can't. This is my first time doing this maybe next time I will finish it. (Maybe no next time anymore HAHAHA kidding) So how do you think about this chapter? It is okay? Obviously there's so many grammar mistake but please bear it. Don't forget to vote also. Love chuu^^