Chapter 7

Here a new chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Jungkook POV

We go back together. When I arrive in front of my house. I see my hyungs wait for me in front of our house. 'Ya Jungkook why do you get back late?! I was worried to death you know? Tae hyung said. 'Haihh hyung I get a detention class today. Thats why I get back late. I'm a big boy now so no need to worry.'

Then I feel like someone is pulling my shirt. It was Hana. Oh I forget about her. 'Jungkook who is them?' She ask me. 'Oh they're my hyungs. You met them this morning right?' I ask her. 'Oh.' She said. I just ruffle her hair. She glared at me and turn her attention to my hyungs. Oh so cute.

Hana POV

I bow and greet his hyungs. They just replied me back. ' Sorry cause I didn't remember you just now' I said. 'No its okay. Would you like to join us watch movie?' One of them said. As I was thinking hardly about to join or not Jungkook already grab my hand asking me to join them. 'Come on baby join us.' Jungkook said almost in a aegyo tone.

I glared at him cause how dare he call me baby in front of his hyungs. Oh so embrassing. Damn you Jungkook. They would think we are dating. If they start to think like that you're done Jungkook. I'll chopped you with my bare hand.

'But its getting to late.' I tried to excuse myself. 'Its saturday tommorow so no school baby. What are you worried about? We are not gonna eat you baby.' Jungkook whisper to me. His hyungs give us a wtf look. Again. You're done Jungkook. I finally agree to join them but before I get in into their house I give Jungkook a good shot of glare.

Its was awkward at first cause I don't even know their name. It been a 10 minutes of silence so I cleared my throat to less the awkwardness between us. Then I see Jungkook mouth me to introduce myself. 'Umm hi my name is Jung Hana. Just call me Hana. Yeah as you know I'm 17 years old like Jungkook. That's it.' I said awkwardly tried to broke the silence. 'Yeah you have a sexy name.' One of them said. I'm glad cause that boy earn a smack from their leader I think. 'Behave yourself Jimin.' Their leader said I guess. I want to burst out laughing but I keep myself.

'Umm hi my name is Namjoon but you can call me Rap Mon. Yeah as you know I'm a leader here.' He smile showing his dimple. I just smile back showing my eyesmile. 'You got a beautiful eyesmile.' He add. 'Ouh thanks' I thanked him.

'Hi I'm the eldest. Its Jin.' He smile at me. He so calm plus he's good looking. Damn Hana stop it. 'Hello.' He wave his hand in front of my face. I snapped back to reality. I just smile cheekily at him.

'Im Suga.' He said sternly. Wait what? Just suga? It is his real name? Ouh what a tough man. 'Ouh his real name is Min Yoongi.' Jin said knowing I'm confuse here.

'Anyeonggggg~ I'm Hoseok. I'm your hopeee!!' He say excitedly almost shouting. I closed my ear cause of the impact. I'm nearly deaf. What an energetic man he is. I just wave to him.

'Hey beautiful, I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you.' He wink at me. I just smile awkwardly and wave at him.

'Ouh hi I'm v.' He said. 'Ha? Just that? Its your real name v? I ask him. 'No its Kim Taehyung actually.' He said showing me his rectangle smile.

'Ouh.' That's all I can say. 'Can we start the movie now?' Suga ask in a annoyance tone. Jungkook then grab a box that full of movie.

Jungkook POV

'How about a horror movie?' I ask them. I know that Hana is scared from her expression. I smirk a little when she look at me and make a expression that she didn't want to watch it almost begging. 'Who want to watching this raise your hands.' I said.

Hana POV

Everyone raise their hands up except for me and Hobbie oppa. 'What's wrong Hana? Are you a scaredy cat too?' Jungkook tease me. I mentally curse him. Haishh fine. I'm okay what. I can do this. But if I had a nightmare tonight kook. You're done for the 3rd time. I built up my courage to watch it. I raised my hand slowly. Jungkook just chuckled. 'Let's get it start.' Jungkook said. And we start to watch it.

How was it guys? I'm not sure if you like it. But I would be glad if you like it. I'm sorry if there's a grammar mistake or broken English. But did you guys watch bts new mv yesterday? If you didnt watch it yet go and watch it. I bet you'll like it. They so DAMN HANDSOME. Oh my kook so damn hot in there. Hahaha I'm being crazy here. Btw,their new mv name fire. Also don't forget to vote and comment. Thank you. Army Hwaiting. Bts too hwaiting. <3