Chapter 12

Hi guys I'm backkk!! Sorry for the long hiatus. I'm so sorry sorry sorry :'( Hope u guys understand. Here a new chapter~

Author POV

Today was Saturday. The day Hana wait so she can rest without no one disturb but suddenly Minhyuk called her telling that he want to come to her house because he was bored plus he want to hang out with her. She said okay.

She went out to buy some snack for Minhyuk. On the way she come out she meet with her next door's boys. She searched for 'him' but sadly he doesn't there with them. The boys greet her like nothing happen although they know the arguing she had with their maknae. She greet them back. She walked away sadly.

Along the way, she thinks of 'him'. She actually miss him. But she know he doesn't care about her anymore. As she arrived at the shop she accidentally bump into someone. That person warning her that she should look front while walking. She apologized to that person.

As she enter the shop she spotted someone that very familiar to her. The boys that she missed so much standing there wearing his black hoodie, cap and mask. Even though she doesn't get to look at his face but she know it was him, Jungkook.

When Jungkook done paying and turn around she raise her hand to greet him but he just passed her without looking back. She looked back at him hoping that he noticed her but no he ignore her. She dropped her head feel hurt at his cold attitude.

He know she want to greet him but he ignore her because he still mad at her. But actually he miss her too. He miss everything about her. Her scent, her voice, her laugh. Everything.

As he arrive at his house, he meet with his enemy. The person he hate so much, Minhyuk waiting for Hana in front of her house. The anger raise in him. He hold himself from punch Minhyuk. After a minute, he finally calm down and enter his house.

As she arrived at her house she spotted Minhyuk standing there wait for her. She run to him happy to see him. He asked her where did she go. She reply that she went out to buy snack for him. She let him enter her house.

As she enter her house with Minhyuk, she doesn't know 'someone' was watching her angrily.

While in Hana's house...

Hana and Minhyuk are relaxing in the house then Minhyuk said "Just now I meet with your friend."
Then she asked which friend. He replied "Jungkook". Her face light up she asked what did he say. Minhyuk replied that he doesn't say anything but just stare angrily at him.

Hana was thinking why did he must to angry with Minhyuk. She just shrugged doesn't want to think about it.

That day, Minhyuk and Hana just relaxing, chatting with each other, watch movie and playing games. The day has getting darker so that's mean Minhyuk need to get back to his house so Hana can rest after a long day with him. Hana send him to the door until the gate even called the cab so Minhyuk can go back safely.

As they come out, they meet with Suga. "Oh hai oppa!" she greet him. "Hai Hana" he greet her back. "Where are you going this late?" Hana asked him. "Ah I want to take a stroll for a while. Ahh before I forget I want to invite you to our house tomorrow night." He said to her. "Okay but for what?" Hana asked him. He replied that they actually make a small party so he want Hana to come to cheer up the party. He also invite Minhyuk to the party. Then Hana say that she will come yesterday. He nod then walked away.

After that the cab has finally come. Hana bid a goodbye to Minhyuk and wait until the cab drive away. She then feel goosebump because the wind blown past her. She hurriedly go in.

As she in her house, she take a bath and then she want to get ready to sleep. But her doorbell suddenly rang. Ding dong. She feel weird and scared. Ding dong. She think twice before opening it. She did open it but no one was there. She hurriedly close the door back. But then ding dong, ding dong, ding dong. She feel so scared but she still open it. She then saw a pile of letter in front of her house. She took the letters and close the door back.

As she in the house, her phone suddenly rang. She pick up the phone. "Hello?" She said. That person didn't say anything. Before she could reply the person hang up the phone. She feel weird.

She sit on the sofa ready to read the letters she got just now. She open the letter and read..

Dear my sweetheart,

Long time no see. How are you my baby? I just want to tell you don't be too happy with that boy,Minhyuk because you are mine. I'm going to take you back. I'm going to make you mine again. I'm going to make u only look at me forever. As I said you're mine and ONLY MINE. No one can take you from me my dear. So I'm warning you stop hang out with that boy cause what? Cause you're mine. If not you gonna know what I'm gonna do to you and that boy. Love ya. Remember what I say to you. You're mine.

From, unknown.

Suddenly, goosebump run through her spine. She feel scared and nervous. Who is this that threaten me like this. She wonder for a while. Then realization hit her that she doesn't lock the door. She hurriedly throw away all the letter. She doesn't want to read anymore. She locked the front door and all the window. She took the blanket and wrap herself in the blanket close her eyes tightly hoping that she will forget that unknown's warning.

The game has started. *smirk*

Yeah guyss how is it? It took me a long time to update this. I'm sorry if there a lot of grammar mistake. Hope u enjoy. If u want to know what happen wait for the next chapter. Love yaa!