Chapter 9

Okay here the new chapter.. Sorry for the late.. Hope you guys understand..

Author POV

Day by day has passed. Jungkook and Hana become closer and closer by the time passed. They become a really best friend. Hana also become closer with bts. They usually hang out after school at Hana's house. Sometimes at their house.

Bts treat her like their sister but Jungkook treat her as a man not her friend. But Hana doesn't mind cause she thought that Jungkook just love her as a friend and she loves him so much as a friend too. Yeah everybody loves their friend right? Like hana cause she never had a friend before.

Today was Monday. So Jungkook and Hana were on the way to their school. Together holding hands. Other people may think that they're dating but to Hana its a usual thing to do or more like habit cause everyday they go to school holding hands. And it was Jungkook idea to holding hands when they go to school and hana just obey it.

For about 20 minutes they finally arrive at school still holding hands. They enter the school and like usual everybody was watching them especially female student cause they jealous about how closeness between Jungkook and Hana.

They quickly head to their class along with other student cause the first period was English and the teacher was Mrs. Viney. You know right Mrs. Viney was a discipline teacher. Even when they late for about 1 second they will stand out of the class until her period end.

They quickly sit on their own seat as Mrs. Viney enter the class with the new student. But the new student was a boy. And Mrs. Viney ask the boy to introduced himself. And he start the introduction session.

After that Mrs. Viney tell him to seat beside Hana and he sit beside hana. He greet her first. 'Um hi. My name is Lee Minhyuk. Glad to meet you. Hope we can be friend.' He offer his hand to Hana and Hana glad accept it. 'Hi my name is Hana. Glad to meet you too. And hope we can be a good friend too.' She said while showing her sweetest smile. Then they laugh to each other. Hana was happy but she doesn't know that there's someone was glaring at the two of them with full of jealousy in his eyes.

Hey guys~ how was it? Sorry for make you wait for so long. Sorry for the grammar mistake and broken English too. Hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote. Love y'all. Chu chu~ °3°