Chapter 1

Hana POV

Today was sunday so i decide to go jogging. I wake up early in the morning and do my morning routine. Then,I start to jog. After an hour of jogging I felt really thirsty and stopped by to shop and buy me a drink. I tried to grab the banana milk but I can't cause it too high for me T.T (yea yea I'm short I know I know) okay back to the story. Then suddenly there was a pair of hand grab it for me. I want to thank him but he's already left. I then go to the counter and pay for it.

After that, I decide to use a short way to go back which is a little bit creepy cause there's no one use this way but I don't really care. On my way back, I bumped into someone. He was wearing a mask and a hat. I was so scared and quickly apologize to him. I then start to walk faster cause I scared of him. But I hear a footstep behind me so I turn around but there's no one. So I just go on walking.

Jungkook POV

I bumped into her. I look into her eyes but sadly she doesn't look back at me. She quickly apologize to me and walk faster. How cute she is when she scared. 'Don't worry Hana. I will make you mine one day
Wait for me baby."

How was it guys? Sorry for the bad grammar and broken English T.T Plss don't bash me cause its my first time writting this. Huhu. Pls feel free to vote and comment your own opinion about what would going on in the next chapter.