Stefan's anger spiked when his past lover mentioned the oldest Gilbert girl. He disliked when the vampire was around Emily, nonetheless mentioning her in conversation. Stefan ran towards Katherine to attack her, but he didn't get far enough before Katherine pushed him onto the ground harshly.

"Are we really gonna do this again?" Katherine questioned drearily as she jumped out of the bed. "We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time," she stated.

"What do you want?" Stefan wondered as he slowly got up from the ground.

"I wanted to see you," Katherine uttered sweetly, "I missed you, Stefan." She pouted before she continued, "indulge in me for a little while, please?"

Stefan ignored Katherine's flirting as he questioned, "why are you back in town?"

"3 reasons," Katherine began as she held her hand up and counted as she listed, "you, you, and you."

Stefan looked at Katherine in amusement as he explained, "you see, I can't quite get that down. It just kind of gets stuck in my throat."

"You know it's the truth," Katherine stated as she disregarded the male's rudeness and slowly moved closer towards Stefan. She ran her finger down his chest as she added, "deep down inside that gorgeous body of yours, there's the Stefan that fell in love with me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midst of the very busy Mystic Grill sat Emily Gilbert as she began to read through Darina's journal with a basket of fries and a vanilla milkshake on the table. Emily and Elena had woken up early to read more about the Petrova family, but a couple hours later Emily complained about being hungry. Emily decided to go the Grill so she could eat but also to read through Darina's journal privately. She still didn't want to tell anyone about what Darina wrote, not until she was sure that there was danger really coming like her doppelganger mentioned.

Emily started on the very first page, since she didn't get the chance to finish it while she was at Duke University. She wanted to make sure that she reads every word carefully. It has to be important if it's been save and in good condition for centuries.

... You might have felt the need to protect everyone over yourself as you have grown. That is because of the spell that was placed over me. But I must warn you, you must not tell the man who is after you that you have the blood of the protector. The man you shall never tell is called, Niklaus. He is to be never trusted. He is the most feared man of them all.

But I promise you, I will try my very best to protect you from Niklaus as I stand on the other side. This is why I am going to tell you about the witch that helped me. The witch was called Maria Radkova. She belonged to защитник на невинността, which in English means The Protector of the Innocence. It was a special coven in the southern part of Bulgaria. Their duties were to protect those who could not protect themselves. It was not just the vampires and werewolves they protected people from, it was from any danger that would arise to our country.

That is why you feel very protective over your family and friends. It was how I felt after Maria placed the spell over me. I had to drink a mixture of her blood and herbs, so I would be protected by her and couldn't be used for the sacrifice Niklaus needed me for.

I need you to remember the name Maria Radkova, because when the times does come, someone very close to my heart will deliver something to you that belonged to Maria. You must take what is given to you. It will help you survive the supernatural world and the wrath of Niklaus.

Fighting Love | Stefan Salvatoreजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें