Stefan didn't bother to worry about how he traveled through centuries in a matter of seconds. The only thought on his mind right now was finding a certain brunette girl. Stefan carefully looked at each face around the busy restaurant for a minute or two, before he finally found the girl he was looking for. Emily was standing by one of the pool tables with a cue stick in her right hand. "Come on, it's your turn, Mr. Salvatore," Emily smiled brightly as she looked in Stefan's direction.

Stefan grinned at the brunette as he began to make his way towards the pool table. Stefan guessed he must have been day dreaming about the past. However, he quickly came to a stop once he noticed someone walking up to Emily. He stood there for a moment as he watched the scene play out.

"Be prepared to lose," Damon smirked as he carried two glasses of bourbon towards the young girl.

Emily grabbed her glass from the oldest Salvatore's hand and placed it onto the table beside her. "In your dreams, sweetheart," she smirked right back before wrapping her hands loosely around Damon's neck, where they both reached each other's lips at the same time for a sweet kiss.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" Katherine questioned in a whisper as she stood behind Stefan while still in her large dress from the nineteenth century. She watched Stefan's reaction to seeing Damon with Emily. "You know you are with the wrong twin now, don't you?" She asked as she noticed the frown grow onto Stefan's face.

Stefan didn't even bother looking over at Katherine as he felt frozen as he kept his eyes only on Emily and his brother. He watched Damon stand behind the young girl as he helped her shoot a ball into one of the pockets before kissing her cheek. Stefan's frown deepened as he saw the bright smile that adored Emily's face in happiness that Damon was responsible for instead of him.

"Now you know how I feel," Katherine stated as she noticed the tears building up in her ex lover's eyes. "Don't fight it, Stefan," she commanded as she placed her gloved hand on Stefan's cheek softly, "you loved me once. You can love me again."

However, when Stefan went to pull away from Katherine and look back to the girl he had feelings for, he suddenly noticed he was now back at the Lockwood mansion as he felt the chilly air and the uncomfortable clothing. "I love you, Stefan," Katherine whispered as she stared into Stefan's green eyes. "We will be together again, I promise," she added before pulling Stefan into a slow and passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan jumped up in his bed with a slight jolt as he was woken up from a very realistic dream. He glanced down when he felt a body laying next to him, and sighed once he saw that it was Elena. He felt guilty dreaming about Emily in that way when his girlfriend was right here. But it was only a dream, right?

"Hey, are you okay?" Elena wondered quietly as she slowly rubbed her long fingers down Stefan's chest.

"Yeah," Stefan mumbled. "Yes, bad dream. Just go back to sleep," he whispered as he calmly played with Elena's brown hair. But as the minutes ticked by, Stefan began to feel like something wasn't right. He remembered that Elena had told him last night that she was going to stay home and wait for Emily. So, there was no possible way that this was -

Stefan was out of his bed and across the room in a matter of seconds as he realized who was really with him. "Katherine," he growled.

"You have to admit, I am getting better at this," Katherine smirked as she sat up in the king size bed. "It was easy to get inside of your head," she stated before she pouted and added, "but I am surprised that you were dreaming about sweet little Emmie instead of my dull doppelganger."