When everything was over and all came back to normal, Alex wished there was an Act II.

"Wow, your friend surely knows how to sing. " Burr complimented, Alex nodded.

"That was awesome."

"Right?! Oh look, he's there! John!" Theo waved her hand looking behind the boys.

They both turned around and noticed the silhouette of the guy approaching. The nearer he came, the most Alexander couldn't help but stare at his figure.

Because damn. What a figure.

The wild curls that were once free, were now resting in a puffy high bun, letting his face exposed. His skin looked glowy under the colorful lights. A countless amount of freckles we're splattered all over his skin and on his nose, there was a shiny silver ring.

His lips we're curved up in a cocky smile that could take anyone's breath away. When he looked lower, he noticed the lines and curves of a tattoo hidden behind the tight cloth of his V neck shirt. He was also wearing a dog tag.

Alexander was so drowned into his scanning that he didn't noticed when the guy was right in front of them.

"John! That was amazing!" Theodosia threw herself to her friend's arms who just laughed, hugging her.

Alex thought his laugh was cute.

"Thanks, T. " John smiled, pulling back.

"John, these are my friends Aaron and Alexander. Guys, this is John." She smiled, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Aaron. " The dark skinned greeted in a too serious tone.

"What's up, Aaron? Theo, this is the guy, isn't it?" He winked, she elbowed him. "Ouch! Damn, I guess he is!" He mocked once again.

"Shut up. " The girl hissed with rosy cheeks.

Burr looked no better.

"You should be Alexander, then." John took his attention to the smallest and smiled, looking at him.

Alex wanted the earth to swallow him. If he knew that he was going to be in front of someone like John, we would have dressed up better. Not just some stupid jeans a sweater.

He also would have taken more time to do his hair. Now the messy ponytail didn't seem like a good idea.

"Hi." Was the only he could manage to say, accepting his hand.

"Nice glasses. " He complimented.

The Caribbean's cheeks felt hot.

"Thanks."

The auto sufficient smile on John's lips was simply hypnotizing. So were his green eyes.

"Pink suits you. Your sweater fits with your cheeks. "

Now Alex could feel the heat growing to the tip of his ears.

Theo laughed and poked his friend.

"Slow down there Casanova, Alexander's too pure for you. " The girl joked.

"Too pure, huh Tiny? John cocked an eyebrow.

Alex frowned. Tiny? He sure wasn't very tall, he was only 5'7, but he wasn't Tiny.

"I'm not Tiny. " The boy with the glasses crossed his arms huffing.

Aaron knew what was coming so he soothingly patted his friend's back.

"He's joking Alex, relax. " Alex snorted.

John chuckled under his breath looking at the younger man with curiosity.

"Tiny has attitude. Hot. " He winked at Alex.

He rolled his eyes. But he was obviously blushing.

Theo was the one who interrupted this time.

"Well," She chuckled nervously. "A round of shots, on me. "

"I'll pass. " Alex sighed, calming.

He didn't think John was that great anymore.

"What's wrong Tiny? Not very resistant?" John teased once more, sitting across Alex and Aaron.

This last was trying not to laugh at his friend starting to get irritated once again.

"John, why don't you better help me up with the drinks?" Theo suggested.

"Aaron, my man, would you?" He speaked to the guy in the most casual tone.

Theo rolled her eyes yanking Aaron with her to the bar, far from the table.

"I'm not fucking Tiny, stop it. " Alexander glared at the green eyed.

"Ooh, dirty mouthed, I like it. " John smirked.

Alex was beyond irritated.

"Damn, I should have stayed home. " He grabbed the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes, looking for peace.

All he got back as a answer was John's laughter.

"Chill man, I'm just kidding. " He patted his shoulder.

Alex stared at him for a few second before nodding.

"Okay." He sighed.

"I really think you're hot, though. Pretty cute, Tiny." John leaned over the table, resting his chin on his fist, biting his lip.

Alex blushed.

He turned to his guitar case and took out a pen. Without permission, he lifted Alexander's sleeve and wrote what appeared to be a phone number.

He then stood up, made a vow and winked.

"I expect your call. Check you out later, Tiny."

He turned around and started walking with his case over his shoulder.

Alexander was left confused. He didn't know if what he felt for the nickname was pure and utter irritation or was just very turned on by it.

*************

This nickname. I like it...

ANOTHER!

Pls get the reference :'3

Yours truly looking forward to May 4th, and reminding you how beautiful and lovely you all are,

•Ely•