Chapter 1: Young Kids

Elsa:

Everything was in slow motion. Everything was as so silent the only thing I could here was this ringing in my ear. I fell hard with Jack hitting my arm with his back as we fell. Jack was gasping for air as he looked at me.

I looked at him with teary eyes. He tried to mouthed words but they weren't coming out correctly.

"Jack, Jack its okay don't speak. Just stay with me please." I demanded.

Jack looked at me with teary eyes before saying, " I-I r-r-rem-mem-ber you." He says in between breaths and before slowly closing his eyes.

"Jack? Jack?! No, no, no!' I screamed out.

But before that happened this also happened.

(6 Years earlier)

"Higher! Higher!" I yelled as Jack and I went higher on the swings. We both laughed looking at each other

"Okay first one to jump further wins" Jack says making me nod.

We started to count to three. Once to three we both jumped. Jack jumped the furthest and I was just inches from him. I groaned when I noticed this.

"I won." Jack says in victory.

"Yeah only because you cheated." I tell him.

"I did not!" Jack exclaims.

"Yes you did!" I said playfully punching his shoulders.

We both giggled making me look away from him. Jack chuckled nervously scratching the back of his head and making me play with my hair.

"S-so I'll see you tomorrow?" Jack asks.

"No." I tell him seeing Jacks smile drop. "I'm going school shopping with my mom and Anna remember?" I asked. 

"Oh yeah I forgot that school starts in a week." Jack says looking down.

"Yeah will at least we'll see each other at school too." I say trying to cheer Jack up.

"Oh yeah huh?" Jack says with a smile. "I forgot about that and I also forgot that we're going shopping too." Jack then says.

"We?" I question.

"Yeah me and the guys." Jack says.

"Oh yeah. So I guess we'll be seeing each other at the mall tomorrow then huh." I say with a big smile.

"I sure hope so." Jack smiles.

I returned the smile. I didn't notice that after a while we were starring at each other for a long time. We both laughed nervously grabbing our bikes and bid our goodbyes. We both rode off in different directions to our house.

We lived far away from each other. I'm not sure as to where Jack lives he never really told me and I didn't care to ask. Jack doesn't know where I live either and I would like to keep it that way.

"Great he's here AGAIN!" I exclaimed when I saw whose car was parked on our driveway.

Oh I'm sorry did I forget to introduce myself? I'm Elsa Winters and I'm twelve yours old. I met Jack in elementary and became best friends with him instantly. We didn't live close to each so we'd meet up at the park on our bikes and rode around or just hang out on the swings.

I fell in love with Jack when he carried me out of the ditch I fell in when we were riding our bikes.

Flashback