Domestic (2)

John's P. O. V

"-and cats hunt down mice, so we wouldn't have to worry about those infecting the house. " Alex stated.

"Cats are gross! They puke hairballs and they hiss at you just for looking at them. " I argued back, walking to the kitchen, serving a bowl of cereal.

"Well dogs aren't any better! They don't puke hair but they piss everywhere and bark at absolutely nothing. " He took a fistful of my cereal.

I walked to the living sitting on the couch.

"Cats scratch faces, dogs are friendly. "

"It's how the play!" He argued with his mouth full. He swallowed. "Dogs bite, how's that for friendly, huh? He took more from the bowl, I looked down at his hand and chuckled.

"Puppies are cute and soft, you can argue with that. " I shrugged, finally handing him the bowl.

"Well yeah-"

"Ha!"

"But kitties have gorgeous eyes and beautiful furr!" He crossed his arms.

"Dogs."

"Cats are better."

"Nope. Dogs are, though. "

"Cats."

"Dogs."

"C-A-T-S!" He whined.

"D-O-G-S!" I mocked him, making faces and chuckling.

I stopped as we both heard steps coming down the stairs.

"Guys, why so loud?" A sleepy headed 9 year old Philip talked, walking to us.

Alex left the bowl over the center table and made grabby hands to our son. Pip came rushing to sit in the middle of us. I chuckled and kissed his temple.

"Just trying to convince your Pa here that Cats are better than dogs. "

"Buddy, tell your Dad that dogs are better than cats, please. "

We both looked down at Pip, waiting. After all, he had the last word about this.

He giggled. "You are both wrong. "

Alex and I frowned.

"What?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Everyone knows that frogs are the best pets."

-

Alex's P. O. V

"Stop it- ah~" John chuckled deeply.

"What was that babe?" He sucked once more at my collarbone skin.

He's been provoking for the las twenty minutes. I had to have at least four hickeys already.

"Pip it's going to be- mmmh" I sighed pleased. "Back from his friends house any moment, oh~"

He was nibbling, pinching and sucking ony neck and collarbone area.  I was trying my best not to fall.

Keyword: Trying.

"Let's make it quick then. " He smirked, playing with the edge of my shirt, taking hold of my sides.

He kissed me noisily, licking my lower lip.

"We can always wait till-" He cut me off with a peck. "-he's asleep and-" Another kiss, I pulled back. "Then we could last longer- Ah!"

He pinned me against the couch, grabbing my wrists over my head.