Chapter 42: Proposal

Did I mention that we get to stay for five days at Jacob's house? I believe not, well days were going by too fast so today's the fifth day. I've gotten closer to each of the family members, especially Jenevieve. She's like a sister I never had. She tells me stories of their childhood memories like how they grew up independently. Jacob and Jenevieve shared somewhat the same stories. The fact that their parents always worked and only had a few bonding moments with them, they still loved each other, and they grew up very well. As they grew up, they've decided to go to different places because of different courses. Jenevieve is a dermatologist. She came back here because Jacob called her from France so she has to leave her boyfriend there for awhile. And tomorrow, she'll go back again. The family also loved my cooking, and I was really glad for that. They're rooting for me to try the course, Culinary Arts which now I'm sure of taking.

Right now, Jenevieve and I are trying out dresses she had in her walk-in closet. "These style would look cute on you, try them out!" I handed her the polka-dot blouse and a red skirt with some stockings to go with on.

"Oh my gosh! You're also good in fashion?! You're so talented!" she exclaimed. "Sure, I'll try it on."

After five minutes, she came out looking dashing. "You look like a model!"

"Thanks, it's because of you Sammy!" she hugged me. "How about this? Try these on!" She handed me a striped tee, mustard tank and a blue skirt that is above knee length. I went in the dressing room and put the striped tee underneath the mustard tank and then the blue skirt. "Nice one Jenevieve! I like your style!" Then we high-fived. I took off the clothes and went back wearing mine which is a striped top, and an above knee length geometric printed skirt which also has a red belt with it.

"C'mon! Let's have lunch!" she said as we both made our way to the dining room but then I saw signs that say, This Way, Follow This Sign and etc. Jenevieve said that she'll be behind me while I follow the signs. As I follow them up to the rooftop, I had to climb a lot of stairs just to get there. Are we playing a game?

Finally, I reached to the top & open the wooden door in front of me where there is a sign saying, "Congratulations! You've reached your destination! :D ! "

Petals flew above me and party poppers were booming that I had to cover both of my ears. When I turned around, Jenevieve was gone. The maids who threw petals over me and the party poppers went pass by me revealing a figure standing below the blue sky. He is holding something in his hand but I couldn't see it so I squinted.

"Come here," Jacob said. His voice was a bit shaky and kinda nervous. "I uh have something to tell you."

I went near him and stood in front of him, "What's up?"

He knelt one knee down and held up a small box. "Sam Keith, will you marry me?"

Tears of joy came tumbling down my cheeks, "Yes yes yes!" I covered my mouth with my hands.

He slid the diamond ring through my ring finger and kissed my lips for about ten seconds. "This is great!" he whispered. "I love you Sam no matter how stupid, or clumsy or whiney or..."

"I get your point Childish Prince," I laughed and hugged him. This is the best! I can't believe I'm marrying a crazy childish star.