Chapter 17: You?!

Chapter 17: You?!

  Field trip was over but we still have two days of school left before Christmas vacation. Like Katie and Bethany said, that most people after going on a field trip develop boy-girl relationships, Katie and Johnny have been going out along with Bethany and Harry too. If you're wondering what happened to me and Jacob, well, we're fine. He's treating me nicer compared to last time. I'm trying my best to still be myself whenever I'm with him because I knew he knew me. There is no need to pretend who I'm not when I'm with him. I could still be when I'm at home. Honestly speaking, when he tries to pay me his rent for staying, I didn't want to accept it because I want him to live here for free and permanently but I just don't have the guts to tell him that yet. 

  "Here you go! All veggies for lunch!" he handed me my lunch box. "Eat them all!"

  "Thanks!" I smiled.

  "You know, I'm curious about your school. I want to come with you, but I can't,"

  "I also want to show you around my school, but because of your identity, well, I'm not allowed right?"

  He shook his head. "Bye Sam!" He kissed my forehead then I rode my bike leaving Jacob.

  After Johnny, Harry, Katie, Bethany, and I had finished getting our needed books from our locker, we head straight to our classroom. Johnny and Harry were great. I didn't know that they were actually funny. They both suit their partners perfectly. I'm wondering if I suit Jacob. Probably not. He's smart. I'm not. He's hot. I'm not. Suddenly, there was a huge commotion near our classroom door. Groups of girls were standing there and jumping. We asked the boys who were annoyed of the commotion. They say it was because of a new transfer student. I made a prediction. If the girls were excited about this, it must be a boy. I was beginning to feel curious about it so are Katie and Bethany. When I looked at Harry and Johnny,  they were starting to act like the annoyed boys in our class so I went near them.

  "Don't worry guys, Katie and Bethany loves you both," I smiled at them. "I know them." They returned my smile and thanked me for my comforting words. They are starting to become my first guy best friends and I'm overjoyed. The bell rang and the commotion in our class still didn't lessen. I still hear girls screaming then...it got louder. "Oh my gosh! He's in our section!" I heard one of the girls in our class squealed out loud. I was taking out the books from my bag when a knock on my table was heard. The whole class went quiet. The one who tapped my table was the new guy. I recognized him right away. He was the guy who told me that my skating skills were great. The guy with the dirty blonde hair and his easy smile. 

  "Hey, remember me?" he said with the same familiar masculine voice he once used to me. 

  I swallowed as he planted a kiss on my hand and took a seat and put it beside me.